Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shane14

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey guys found an old thread and thought we should start it up again so

here's one of mine

You know when your a herper when you cant even see the walls of your bedroom because it's full of enclosures

I know I'm a herper when I go to a local shop and go down the section with tubs thinking to myself "hmm that'd be a nice sized tub for adult antaresia, I should get some".

You know your a herper when every cent of your pay is spent on Insects.

Wait wait! I got a better one! I am sure you all do it too! You know your a herper when every time you see ANY box like shape, whether it is a cupboard, cabinet, anything, you straight away think, Hey, i could make that an enclosure.

When people come into your house and say ...what's that smell ? ...& you say ...what smell ?

Agreed Rocky hehehe
You know your a herper when you have to reassure yourself when your driving that that rock wasnt a turtle and that log wasnt a lizard!

You know when your a herper, when you still live at home, and ask your parents if you can rip up there garden, and build some outdoor enclosures!

you know your a herper when you go to people houses, you check under everything in their backyard. :lol:

you know your a herper when you check every piece of tin you see.

you know your a herper when you are obbsesed with finding all the local snake species and ticking them off a list.

you know your a herper when you owe your parents heaps of money cause you bought an incubator and a new camera for herping and some new geckos :p

You know your a herper, when you WANT to get off the computer but its just to hard because you want to read all of the posts on these forums!
This is me now lol, i really want hop off but can't lol any tips???

You know your a herper when you own herps....

you know your a herper when you go to people houses, you check under everything in their backyard. :lol:

you know your a herper when you check every piece of tin you see.

you know your a herper when you are obbsesed with finding all the local snake species and ticking them off a list.

Hahaha yup that sounds like me.

You know your a herper when you drive especially slow at night just incase somethings getting some warmth off the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back