Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know your a herper, when you cant get anyone to come herping with you, so you convince your mum to go with instead lol
That happened to me on the weekend :)

Hahaha yup that sounds like me.

You know your a herper when you drive especially slow at night just incase somethings getting some warmth off the road.

yer lol forgot about that to, you also know your a herper when someone says they saw a snake go into some bushes and you spend the next hour waiting for it to come out:lol:

You know your A herper when your pulling out somebodys toilet at 3am to catch A copperhead that somehow made into the pipes and head sticking out of the water
no joke!

I know I'm a herper when I go to a local shop and go down the section with tubs thinking to myself "hmm that'd be a nice sized tub for adult antaresia, I should get some".

I'm Guilty!!! :rolleyes: I did this today in Bunnings, saying aloud to Mum, " Hey...they would make great click clacks", to which the reply was, "What's a click clack?" :lol:

You know you're a herper when...You swerve your car suddenly to avoid what you thought was a black snake or rbbs on the road, only to find it was a piece of black rubber hose. :rolleyes:

I did this today...boy do I feel dumb. :lol:

You know your a herper when... your wife starts sticking socks, bandaids, tool cattledogs and the TV guide to your walls to limit the space for enclosures.

you know your a herper when you nearly crash you car looking at fallen branches on the side of the road, thinking they'd be perfect for that new enclosure your working on

you know your a herper when you nearly crash you car looking at fallen branches on the side of the road, thinking they'd be perfect for that new enclosure your working on

i drive the car into trees for this reason...

you know your a herper when you spend your whole pay on a new herp

You know you're a herper when you're already working rediculous overtime but still ask if you can work back cos you need the cash for a new snake......

You know you're a herper when you're half an hour later back to the workshop at tafe cos you were talking to one of the labourers cos he saw a brown snake...

I'm guilty of the plastic tub and "I could make an enclosure out of that!" ones.

You know you're a herper when you have a dream about picking up a snake on the other side of town and then having to walk the 20 kms home with a rather large adult python slung over you're shoulder while getting weird looks from everyone you pass because your car misteriously dissappeared (and you were more concerned about getting the snake home then your car) only to find that when you got home your is there in the usual spot. Then you wake up you find the strangest part of the whole dream is the car getting home without you driving it.

You know you're a herper when you have a dream about picking up a snake on the other side of town and then having to walk the 20 kms home with a rather large adult python slung over you're shoulder while getting weird looks from everyone you pass because your car misteriously dissappeared (and you were more concerned about getting the snake home then your car) only to find that when you got home your is there in the usual spot. Then you wake up you find the strangest part of the whole dream is the car getting home without you driving it.

hahah what?!
A dream you had?

You know when you're a herper when you start looking in the real estate section to find a new house with an extra bedroom that you could convert into a herp room....

Oh noes.

you know your a herper when your swimming in a pool and everybody cries something like snake of Frog, you dive in after it.

I did it and found a Wester Green Tree frog

You know your a herper, when your friends ask you what you did on the weekend, and you say "went herping" then they say "whats that?"

I once said to a mate "I can't wait for the summer, hopefully will get out to do some mor eherping this year"

He replied "You'd better tell me what herping is cos right now all I can think is you're going to spend all summer trying to get herpes..."

.................when your walking around and you see a small movement out the corner of your eye and think about it for the next hour wandering if it was a herp lol.

Tubs and box shaped things always get me too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back