Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know your a herper when your house smells of cat food, but you don't own a cat.

You know your a herper when.......... you get a new wardrobe and think what shelves you need to knock out to turn it into an enclosure

you know your a herper when one of the first things you ask on a date is "what do you think of snakes" and the possiblity of a second date is totally dependant on the correct answer
:lol: thats a good one. If you dont like reptiles we are not going to work. Sorry this is how i am. :lol:

you know your a herper when one of the first things you ask on a date is "what do you think of snakes" and the possiblity of a second date is totally dependant on the correct answer

you know hard it is to find someone lol my bf was the first guy that didnt run away when i mentioned i kept reptiles lol

you know hard it is to find someone lol my bf was the first guy that didnt run away when i mentioned i kept reptiles lol
Well then he is a keeper isnt he.

Its usually the girls that dont like the fact that most of us boys keep snakes. They are usually ok with lizards and frogs but when it comes time to tell them "oh by the way i have a few snakes" they seem to run.

My GF loves all my snakes even the ones that want to take my face off.

Well then he is a keeper isnt he.

Its usually the girls that dont like the fact that most of us boys keep snakes. They are usually ok with lizards and frogs but when it comes time to tell them "oh by the way i have a few snakes" they seem to run.

My GF loves all my snakes even the ones that want to take my face off.

nah he never kept them before me, i brough him his first snake

You know you're a herper when......on your way to drop your kid off to school you drive past something black and shiny on the side of the road in the grass, so you find a place to turn around, go back, only to find it was a bloody black plastic container. (But I just had to know)

i got really lucky my gf started talking to me because i had reptiles. :D

you know your a herper when you can manage to make a family want to breed snakes........ I've done it LOL from not wanting a GECKO to wanting tons of snakes geeze i'm good

You know a herper when you see a rock and say "that would look great in my beardie tank".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back