Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you know your a herper when you go to your herp shop to buy a heat globe and walk out with more herps & $5000 worth of "necessities" for them!

ive done all of that maybe not the same quantaty of money but ive done it,

and
you know your a herper when
your moveing out of home so you can have more herps

your trying to convince your to be house mate that he needs to keep his 10 month old son away from your snakes as he might hurt them or upset them.

your trying to convince your to be housemates you need a 3 bedroom house as you need an extra room for the snakes.

you prefer herp company to human.

your parents have put a 15 minuet a day limit on herp talk (more like 15 seconds)

your considering renting a 3 bedroom house to yourself so you can have amphibians in your room snakes in another and lizard in the last, and incubators and food breeding tubs in the lounge.

You know you're a herper when you start with one for each of the kids..... and 10 for you!

and
you know your a herper when
your moveing out of home so you can have more herps

your trying to convince your to be housemates you need a 3 bedroom house as you need an extra room for the snakes.

your considering renting a 3 bedroom house to yourself so you can have amphibians in your room snakes in another and lizard in the last, and incubators and food breeding tubs in the lounge.

im guilty of all these
the gym is now the herp room an the back deck is the gym.

lol awsome

you know your a herper when your watching t.v. and you inform everybody of what snake/ lizard is in it or the only shows you watch are about herps

You know you're a herper when you get invited to a herpaholics anonymous meeting.

lol awsome

you know your a herper when your watching t.v. and you inform everybody of what snake/ lizard is in it or the only shows you watch are about herps

HAHA The movie "holes" was on the other day, and there is a few parts where there is "a yellow spotted lizard" or something like that, cant remember what they called them, and apparently they kill people with one bite, i was explaining to my mates that they were actually bearded dragons that had special effects to pull off the yellow colours. I have never seen people so bored in my life. haha

..you know ur a herper when..
you want a pair of MDs or more
a pair of coastals or more
a pair of jungles or more
a pair of bredli or more
a pair of darwins or more....n many many more.....

you know when your a herper when u look on this site everyday to see whats happening in the herp world

You know your a herper when where ever you go you bring a pillowcase! (even to school... just in case ;))

You know your a herper when the only thing you read is herp related

You know your a herper when you go for a drive, even to the shop, your eyes are peeled to the road... looking for herps! (with the pillowcase near by ;))

You know your four year old is a herper when you catch her reading reptiles australia mag on the toilet and tells you its a bhp lol
This whole thread cracks me up, my eyes are watering! and i can say yes to 90% or so, (mostly cause i don't have my own house or kids yet)

You know you're a herper when you say "ok, that's the last snake I'm going to buy this year" and then 10 mins later you're refreshing the For Sale section

you know when your a herper when you know.
you know when your a herper when you wear live snakes as bracelets.

Will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back