Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CheyenneBRO

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I'm interested to see some of the replies to this. I'm sure lots of you have snakes. So heres a chance to show them off.
1. How many snakes do you own.
2. How many different types. (Name them.)
3. Which of them is your favourite.
4. What is his/her personality.
5. How long have you had him/her.
6. Any special/funny moments with your snake.
7. Any talents.
8. Have you had any good accidents with this snake. (Or any others you'd like to share.)
9. Any other things you'd like to include.
10. Add a picture of your snake :D

We have quite a few snakes now, many different kinds. My favourite is my BHP(Black headed Python) He thinks he's 10 foot tall and bullet proof in his enclosure hence the name chainsaw but once out he's a puppy dog and as his previous owner and I recently found out he's a sook and fussy with how his food is prepared for him.lol.
my bhp 043.jpg

At the moment I am keeping one! have had 3 though! First one i got was a coastal but i sold her to a freind for breeding, Because i just wasnt prepared to go like halves in the hatchos! Second a jungle, He was the best snake someone could ask for! But he died from a unknown! So i brought my little darling angel! She is a 2 year old athaton jungle! Best snake apart from brewtus (first jungle)

Yer wasnt a good day! If you want to see a pic of him just check out the snakes album!

just so i get the info u want
1. How many snakes do you own.3
2. How many different types. (Name them.)just childrens pythons (childreni)
3. Which of them is your favourite.my big male
4. What is his/her personality.male great personality .female just 1 big as b***h .hatch nevr tryed to bite and hes great love him/her
5. How long have you had him/her.2 adults (1mtr +)about 4+ months hatchy (40cm) about 1/1.2month
6. Any special/funny moments with your snake.not really
7. Any talents.no not yet
8. Have you had any good accidents with this snake. (Or any others you'd like to share.)the adult female bit me the other day
9. Any other things you'd like to include.no
104_2238.jpg 104_2337.jpg 104_2334.jpg

Heres a few of my adults,1st is a male Darwin,2nd is female yellow Port Mac,3rd is my female golden Port Mac,4th is my male Port Mac.They all have different personalitys,the golden girl 3rd picture i can hand feed,she would be my favourite as ive had her longer than the others.The last male has got a mind of his own,placid one day,Satan the next.

Last edited:
hard to pick a favourite!

all up probs my bhp hes a joy to keep!

also through one up of a jungle i own that i have high hopes for, one because he hasnt bitten me yet and two because i think hes going to be a stunner

Last edited:
1. How many snakes do you own not enough
2. How many different types. (Name them.) morelia bredli
3. Which of them is your favourite. female
4. What is his/her personality. great snake, never bitten handles well
5. How long have you had him/her. 6months?
6. Any special/funny moments with your snake. no
7. Any talents. no
8. Have you had any good accidents with this snake. (Or any others you'd like to share.) no
10. Add a picture of your snake
icon_biggrin.gif

NEWSTUFF111208007.jpg

(Old picture)

this is a newer pic of the baby childreni
the other 1 was about 3 weeks ago i think
104_2332.jpg

I'm interested to see some of the replies to this. I'm sure lots of you have snakes. So heres a chance to show them off.
1. How many snakes do you own.
2. How many different types. (Name them.)
3. Which of them is your favourite.
4. What is his/her personality.
5. How long have you had him/her.
6. Any special/funny moments with your snake.
7. Any talents.
8. Have you had any good accidents with this snake. (Or any others you'd like to share.)
AGAIN :D

I have 8-9 snakes. I say 8-9 because I have 8 inside plus one is presently missing but am hoping he will come home soon.

I keep 5 Port Macs, 2 bredli, 2 olives. June/July I will be 2 adding jungles and 2 hypo bredli to the collection.

They're all my favourites - but if I have to name one it would be this girl here..she is very placid, not a biting bone in her at all.
P1080573.jpg

Worse accident is leaving their doors open. I should learn - I will one day. My beautiful Wolley is gone for the 3rd time because I have left his door open slightly.

Nothing else to add except I treat them like humans which probably isn't a good thing but they're happy and that is the main thing.

Picture above is one of my Port Macs, here's a couple more - olive & bredli.
022.jpg

061.jpg

Last edited:
1. How many snakes do you own. 8-9 snakes. one of my baby girls escaped last Sunday and haven't been able to find her!!!
2. How many different types. (Name them.) coastals, darwins, water pythons, olives
3. Which of them is your favourite. all of them!!! my male coastal is the BEST though
4. What is his/her personality. gentle giant. so gentle, not shy, doesn't mind the dogs...YET
5. How long have you had him/her. 5 years i think???
6. Any special/funny moments with your snake. not really, had some exciting times though
7. Any talents. not really
8. Have you had any good accidents with this snake. (Or any others you'd like to share.) yes, lost him one time, he was in my laundry basket, didn't know till mum tipped the clothes in the washing machine
at work so can't add pic's

1. How many snakes do you own. 9 (will be 11 on thurs)
2. How many different types. (Name them.) childrens, spotteds, bhp, golden tree snake, stimsons (on thurs)
3. Which of them is your favourite. male childrens, bhp
4. What is his/her personality. childrens-really nice, bhp male not so bad, female bhp-very flighty
5. How long have you had him/her. just over a year i think
6. Any special/funny moments with your snake. female bhp like to head butt her cage when i walk past
7. Any talents. female bhp has the best threat display
---

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 30
1. How many snakes do you own. 5
2. How many different types. (Name them.) 1 adult B+G jungle (zippa), 2 B+W jungles, 2 adult olives
3. Which of them is your favourite. zippa will always be my little tv watching buddy
4. What is his/her personality. cheeky but placid
5. How long have you had him/her. 8 months
6. Any special/funny moments with your snake. when he grabbed a quail from his branch without realising how heavy it was and dropped it again. he sat there with his mouth open and full of feathers looking confused for ages
7. Any talents. nope

8. Have you had any good accidents with this snake. (Or any others you'd like to share.) nope
9. Any other things you'd like to include. nope
10. Add a picture of your snake zippa is in my album so heres an olive :) ill introduce them and the julattens properly when i have some better photos :)

Attachments

• 4GetAttachment.jpg
    4GetAttachment.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 46
I own 7 snakes...
They are 2x coastal carpets, 1x spotted python, 1x black headed python, 1x childrens python, and 2x bredli pythons.
mummy says i shouldnt pick favourites... BUT I DO! DJ, my yearling Coastal. She is a sweetheart. Never struck, never bitten, doesn't thrash, doesn't care if you poke her in the face, forgives you for catapulting her off the bed.... :rolleyes:
She was my first snake and I've had her for almost a year.
the funny story is when I thought she was on my chest, but she wasn't she was on the pillow and I moved and she flung off the pillow and landed down under my bed. I had to pull out the mattress and I was like MUM MUM QUICK DJS GONE FLYING! and we pulled out the mattress to see her lying there looking up at us going 'DUDE WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!' twas quite hilarious.
After I catapulted DJ off the bed I told her to stay where I could see her. So her being the smart alec that she is crawled into my eye!!!! I just thought it was so funny that at that particular moment she did it. It's like she could hear me!

Now piccie time.... :D

d80043-1.jpg

d80002-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back