Your User name.....how did you come up with it?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my name bigi is actually my nickname at high school, sound it as big eye, i do not think its a great username and would like to change it but now im stuck with it. and that cheeky grin is my youngest 3 yr old daughter in my avartar

Mine is a contraction of my name and my year of birth. Not very inventive but east to remember.

Ummm....... I think i got mine because I was apart of a fish forum and I used imafish, then a reptile one and imalizard.

Dunno if you have herd of it but that "imalizard" was off robot chicken on the comedy channel a while back. was quite funny i must say.

mines my nickname at school from some of the yr11 and 12's because i;m hairy for my age and my friend thinks i look like a grizzly bear. lol

I live on Earth...............................
doh.gif
laughing1.gif

In truth, its to remind me where my matter comes from.
That we are all Earthlings.
That we are all one and the same.

bath.gif

Last edited:
This was the first forum I had ever joined and it didn't occur to me to make up a name. I have a different user name on other forums.

Mines a nickname that my boyfriend made up. He said that I was always like a mozzy buzzing in his ear. Since then all my friends and boyfriend call me mozi or moz and have for seven years now since that day!!

Kakariki has a double meaning. It means green in Maori & its a bird. A little, green, cheeky bird. I try to be green [ where poss ] and I keep getting told I'm cheeky so it kinda fit! Lol, but you already know that d/l!
[Pic is of our Male Red Fronted Kakariki [ pied]. He needs a g/f if anyone has one? A bit blurry cos they just don't sit still!]

Attachments

• our birds 014.jpg
    our birds 014.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 38
As a child I had a strong interest in prehistoric life and a passion for reptiles both which stayed with me into adulthood. So I combined the two words Palaeontology and Herpetology to come up with my user name.
Shortly after joining this forum I realised I had spelt Palaeo wrong and couldn't work out how to change it. :oops:

I like the Harry Potter books and movies and I like snakes, so I chose 'Slytherin' as that was the wizard who could 'speak to snakes'. (In the Harry Potter story, he founded one of the four house groups, each represented by an animal.) My avatar is from the books

It is also like "slithering" which sounds destinctly snake-like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back