Your User name.....how did you come up with it?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mhmm.. mines pretty simple :) My first dog (still have him now!) is called Shadow; currently 15 years old and still going well! :D

the two x's in the name are simply because the name "Shadow" was taken. I now use xshadowx as my login for all forums (or occasionally xshadowxv if xshadowx is taken... lol. used to use "darkshadow" as a user name, no idea why!)

real name is "laura" though :p

mine is a child-hood nickname (Smelliott) that's changed over time and finally kept as Smellie by the girlfriend and friend girls..and I've come to like it so I use it for everything:D

mine came across because my last name is hosemans its been my nickname since i was 6 so no point changing it and 6 is because my mum thinks im 6 in the head lol

My last name is Read.
Frequently when people start to write it I am asked, "As in Water ?" ( Reed ) and I answer, "As in book."

Mine is because of my surname being Brown, I picked up the nick name Hash Brown. I was unable to use Hash Brown on other sites, so I swapped them around.

Well, my name is Jonathan, but everyone calls me Jonno...and I'm from Educational Reptile Displays, but Jonno from Educational Reptile Display was too long so it's simply Jonno from ERD...

GARTHNFAY

Steven my partner's nickname is 'Garth' and my name is Kate but my nickname is 'Fay'.
Hope that answers your question.

my title is currently miss
my names lana i was playing buz with my partner and friends one night and accidently wrote lama...
so that became my nickname to them
and my partners last name is thuen

wellll my user name i dont really know where it came from.... i dont really like chickens at all... i dont even like eating them that much.... some how i randomly came up with chicken man in year 7 and i started useing it for all my usernames and yeah... i dont have the slightest idea where it came from.. :p
but yeah its kinda anoying if i could change it i would... ive changed it on most of my other stuff... the only problem is if you can change it.... i would have to tell every one i changed it, and that never ends up working half of the members will just go " o look a new member havent heard of him b4" . so yeah now im kinda stuck with it :p

For some that are in the know....mine is fairly obvious.....It is our display business name, coming from

Darron and Antonia Reptilia
(Danda)....stuffed up and used lower case "a"...haven't heard the end of that mistake

Reptilia sounded better than "Reptiles"

All our current fish and past ones have been called bob. I was kinda stuck for a name and that was the first thing I could come up.

im using my pet BHPs name and i came up with that for her coz i thinks she deserved a nome worthy of her so Athena is the Goddess ow war, art and agriculture and the Queen of war in ancient greece
so i thought i seemed appropriate at the time

Everyone at school use to call me reptilegirl,i always had my head in a reptile book or was telling everyone how great reptiles are.And jordan's my name:p

I have a few health issues, one of which is a disease which causes total and irreversable blindness. and I keep snakes.. If you cant have a little joke at yourself, you might as well be dead. lol

I spent the first 13 years of my life living in England & had some Grass Snakes as pets.
The Latin name for them is Natrix-Natrix.....hence the user name.

its my favourite ven,and the bite comes into the fact at one of my call outs ,I let my guard down a bit and the bugger nearly tagged me ,missed my hand by about 10cm ......so now not only do I love them BUT I never let my guard down ...........

Whisper is the name of my rat. she is just over 2 years old but the 2 is just a number plucked up because 'Whisper' alone was taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back