Your User name.....how did you come up with it?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Caroline and my daughter's name is Katharine. Together we have volunteered for a number of years with Qld Parks and Wildlife working with marine turtles and we love turtles. So I joined the first parts of our name to create my user name.

In the world to many people make things more complicated than they need to be. So we keep keep it Simple.

I was using a apple computer at the time so it was the first thing that came to mind.

I used to breed dogs and I was told my first show dog was crap , so my kennel prefix was wilwyn , and that dog became the first STH. AUST. BRED AUST CHAMPION . many years ago but I think if your on a good thing stick to it, besides I couldn`t think of any thing else???

I wanted snakelover but it was already taken. When I realised it was taken, I looked around in a state of panic and used the first thing I saw...

The first part is the begining of my name and the E is the begining of my last name,just a coincedence i guess.

A nickname from years ago that i actually don't like now as i joined up as just myself but now a few years later DP and our friend who lives with us also posts, i want to change my name but have no idea if you even can.

I have never been much of a fan of "humanity" especially the aspects that are more socially revered these days...

and there is a song:

At night I listen to the sound of the animals, I understand now that there are no limits to what you are capable of.
You don't even see it yourselves, and the news anchor on the TV set talks in a neutral voice about rape,
murder and this weeks weather without change of tone
It seems that nothing matters as we close in on the turn of the millenium, violence and commercial breaks has become the opium that used to religion.
[sexual congress on] you, mankind.
You're so ugly, so vain.

The language of brutality is all you seem to understand, bloodlust as long as it's someone elses blood.
To [procreate], suck, eat and [defecate].
Breeding has turned into a pastime, death as recreation...

You are no better than a pack of hyenas, the sight and smell of someone elses pain and misery makes you feel good, ensuring one more day in safety, decimating the odds that you or someone you love is going to get hurt.
Well don't fool yourself, you're not safe, not in this world.
All you are is collateral damage, presumptive headlines, expendable meat for the media hounds, statistics and forensic reports for some brainless [person] to drool over on the internet.

You are royally [in a great deal of trouble]

(jem) first part is his name and (n) (esa) is the last bit in her name

Used to be my school log in and it was easy to remember so now i use it for everything

This thread has been around a few times but.......

What I did was randomly pull 12 letters out of a scrabble bag and place them on a scabble board and they came up with "peterjohnson". The score for the word was 64 so I put that on the end.

Cheers

Mark Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back