Your User name.....how did you come up with it?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently changed my username, but blackthorn is the name of the design company my brother set up for himself and I. We both like black and our last name is Thorn.

My father in law has harness racing horses and we have a reitred one living with us and his paddock name is 'Deano'. I assumed it was spelt Dino like the pet dinosaur in The Flinstones but apparently not! I don't know why I picked dino the horse really........

I've had mine for many many years. It was a nickname given to me by workmates. I shave my head and most people think that is why I am known as "Fester". It actually originated from a bad habit I have, well I don't think it is bad! My wife thinks it is, a lot of workmates thought it was a skill, I could play a tune! I suppose that has let the cat out of the bag. It originated from a festered ..............!!!!!

I have had the nickname Jungle for about 35 years [ green and thick ] . My ABN name is Jungle Transport . l have never to the best of my knowledge transported a Jungle Python anywhere .

Yes i am boaring. My Name is Sarah and my last name starts with M. Bet you never would have picked that!;)

I adore tiger snakes, and Notechis scutatus doesn't sound as cool as Notechis Tiger, so hence, notechistiger.

choose this nick 9 years ago, when i started chatting on the net, got stuck with me i guess. one day i'll have an old '67 beetle car, with peegee as the license plate, oh and it's got to be fushia pink... lol

Well I went skinny dipping once witha few friends.....................
One friend over re-acted and said " hue mungus "
mungus stuck ever since.......:D;)

Mine is the alias i use in World of Warcraft for my female blood elf warlock on Barthilus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back