Your User name.....how did you come up with it?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikki : was my nick name and now is literaly turning into my everyday name :p i'm always known as Nikki in the reptile world.But my real name is Nicole:oops:

Elmo: Elmo is my puppy, hes always searching my room for snakeskin ripping and eating it :( licking beardie poop ,sniffing my reptiles,chewing on my furniture,chewing on my uggies, drinking my tea on the table :cry: Elmo is like my little herp dog :D
When i first joined aps (at the age of 10) I just got Elmo, so i was verrrrrry fond of him

It's the name of my Bearded Dragon, First reptile.

unreal!........chickenman!..i actually knew of a bloke who goes by that name...also with fuzzy hair..lol

i hadnt realized this had been done before...with new members joining
this is very enlightening :D..thankyou!

Last edited:
Having a tendency to "blonde moments" (more like days!!!) I was called dipsy by a friend. the name as spelt was being used on several forums, so I changed it to what it is. Dame is self-explanatory.

Strange dragon

Longte in Mandarin translates as Strange Dragon
Was given to me many years ago in Chongqing western China

Well mine is Bundy= my sunconure & Zigg= My beardy. Pretty simple and boring, should have gone with something like Zulu Warrior sounds better haha.
Some interesting explanations on here though, good thread dragon lady

actually there are a few names that confuse me a tad.......
but will seeeee if the members cough up lmao!

Ive used Dragoness for many many years. Have collected dragons since I was about 10 years old (the imaginary kind) and then when I started on the internet, I thought, "what would a young female dragone be called?" Why a Dragoness of course!!

Cheers

Before i found this site i was on an american snake site researching for my first snake, so i made it clear that i was from oz not usa, and i love pythons.

However i wish i hadn't chose the same name for this forum cause it looks like i wasn't very creative.

If i could change it, i would, but i don't know how.

McBoob is from the Simpsons
Homer suggests that Marge changes her name to Hootie McBoob, i laughed so hard, he also suggested Busty St Clair and Chesty Larue, hahaha, got to love Homer !!
One of our snakes got Chesty

McBoob Inc use to be registered as my ABN, i just tend to use it for a few things now :lol:

Well, i made up my name for a World of Warcraft Character,lol, i love the name Violet and my chihuahua is Matilda, so i put Tilda on the end of Violet.. i love it so much i want to change my name. LOL
Now i use it for everything.

You're right, John, you guys do call me names other than Jonno...but I thought it might be a little conceited to call myself "Sir Jonno" or "Your Royal Highness"...

Well my name is Chris, and i wanted a word to go onto the end of it and because i'm on a reptile forum, i thought that'll do lol.

You're right, John, you guys do call me names other than Jonno...but I thought it might be a little conceited to call myself "Sir Jonno" or "Your Royal Highness"...

:lol:

Don't worry, the names we use to refer to you when you're not dreaming are things you could repeat without any fear of sounding conceited ;)

reptile32 because of reptiles and the 32 is my old footy jumper number that i have played in since 1988 and only retired 1 year ago

1st dog "chihuahua" wanted a name small and cute etc, thought it was a great name, alot of thought went into it great name for a dog but not necessarily for a person. some comments i have had over it have been eye openers. pitty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back