Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats a great job! though i was under the impression white fades out quickly??

I LOVE the cover up tattoo i have to get a cover up done but finding something is so damn hard!!

You both should be proud - for having it and having done it ;)

mate, looking VERY good... im not a tat's person, but damn, detail like that is just awesome.. well done guys... great effort!!

Thanks for your replies, I must say I'm really happy with the job Reg has done and the passion he has put into it.

looking good mate, sexy nipple i bet Reg didn't even have to shave it lmao

Thanks Crocboy and nigmax although it worries me that you focus so much on my nipple, you sick puppy ... lol :)

Mate what are you going to do in 2 years time when Albinos are worth next to nothing
(according to APS rumour lol) and everyone is craving those mad hybrids? I think you will regret having your body modified & not just as an old man like most people think. :lol::lol:

Nice job mate.
I love the Diamond art.

thats some nice work, and one hell of a cover up not many tattoists can do em like that, i will try and dig up some photos of a sleve my mum did. it was an aussie rep theme so i gotta find it

I must say Im very happy with the way it's turning out :).

Im thinking I may even have to pay Reg a visit myself ;)

its ok if that happens i know a tattooist that does ok cover ups. we can just add a pattern. lol

Mate what are you going to do in 2 years time when Albinos are worth next to nothing
(according to APS rumour lol) and everyone is craving those mad hybrids? I think you will regret having your body modified & not just as an old man like most people think. :lol::lol:

Nice job mate.
I love the Diamond art.

that's come up beautiful dude. might have to get one of these yellow phase beardies i got going tattooed on my leg. (if my skin will hold the colour)

Here's another update, there has been quite a few hours go into since my last post.

24-2-094.jpg

24-2-093.jpg

24-2-092.jpg

24-2-09.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back