Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
heres one of my patternless childreni from Jungle Rob (thanks heaps Rob :) )

pic was taken by dickyknee

Attachments

• Patternless.jpg
    Patternless.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 176
hobbo thats hot!!!!!!
speco pencil stripes and perthensis guys!

tn_someantaresia007.jpg

thanks hobbo, i'll keep the numbers of the one's your wife like in mind when im picking your pair.

no-two, nice looking pair you got there, well done.

Some new additions

Attachments

• P3100434a.JPG
    P3100434a.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 83
  • P3100435a.JPG
    P3100435a.JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 80
  • P3100437a.JPG
    P3100437a.JPG
    154.6 KB · Views: 95
  • P3100439a.JPG
    P3100439a.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 74
The childrens is looking hot Craig, is it the male in the first pic?, as he was hot, if he was a female i was going to keep it.
Mind you the female you got was also a cracker.

The pencil lines are looking good iceman. Yeah chuck up a couple of pics of the calicos.

Some good looking anteresia in this thread for sure. Might have to get someone to take some more pics of some of mine.

Last edited:
The childrens is looking hot Craig, is it the male in the first pic?, as he was hot, if he was a female i was going to keep it.
Mind you the female you got was also a cracker.

The pencil lines are looking good iceman. Yeah chuck up a couple of pics of the calicos.

Some good looking anteresia in this thread for sure. Might have to get someone to take some more pics of some of mine.

Yeah mate the first pic is the male childrens, thats only after one shed so the future is promising with these guys.Thanks again,as always your animals are outstanding!!
will post pics of the pair after their next shed.

c more, yeah they get better and better as they age. Hot childrens for sure. They are some of my favorite animals in my collection. Heaps of character to them as well. Classic little snakes.

gozz, that female childrens of yours is looking hot as well, as are the s/w qld stimmies.

hey rob ive had someone try and convert me to sw qld stimmies,as i said i didnt like them but they told me you had the best looking sw qld stimme they have ever seen????? care to share a pic? i have tried to find the pic in the forums but i cant

cheers
hobbo.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back