Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Mark, she is much brighter and a more solid green now.

one I got from Simon Stone a couple of seasons back :D

Attachments

• 21-07-09' 035_wm.jpg
    21-07-09' 035_wm.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 108
i guess this one would be sib to yours as well Ash :D

cheers Mark

more pics of the few that I got off Simon Stone on my home page :D

Attachments

• 009_wm.jpg
    009_wm.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 107
They certainly look very similar, are they the same as mine in being extremely placid and very enthusiastic feeders ?

Yes, eat like pigs - i wouldn't wave your hand around infront of them in the night time, but during the day - very placid :D
the 2 younger ones I have are bitey little buggers :(

Really, that's pretty unusual for them, my male was really bitey but I can handle him now and usually not get bitten :)

They certainly look very similar, are they the same as mine in being extremely placid and very enthusiastic feeders ?

Thats the same deal with Solar17's last clutch (of which the one pictured here is one) - Super placid, not a nasty scale on his/her body hehehe - Night time however, watch out - if its warm or it moves, its food.

this one is from simons line as well she is very placid day or night never get flighty with me:D

Attachments

• P1000515.jpg
    P1000515.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 113
Albs thats quite a handful you have there :p..

Is that a pure Aust GTP?...

Either way I prefer the pure greens with the white rosetts ;)

The sire is a pure Aussie. The Dam was sold as a pure Aussie but I believe it is not full Aussie. I have pic of sire, I'll try and post pic of dam when I can locate it. I am sure they will still turn out stunning. The one that is still yellow is showing a lot of white, looking forward to it changing!

Attachments

• GTPmale.jpg
    GTPmale.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 121
that male is absolutely stunning Albs
definately the next on my "must have" list LOL
cheers Mark

Albs that certainly is a fine example of Aust GTP!

It's my understanding that the Aussie natives still have a higher value

price tag wise...

And I guess why shouldn't they if their history etc...can be proved.

Albs that certainly is a fine example of Aust GTP!

It's my understanding that the Aussie natives still have a higher value

price tag wise...

And I guess why shouldn't they if their history etc...can be proved.

Unfortunatly not my animal so I can't take the credit for him. He belongs to the breeder that I got my hatchies from. Yes they do have a slightly higher price tag!

[video=youtube;Fr8DpWRkwag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr8DpWRkwag&feature=related[/video] check that video out - whats everyones thoughts on the humidifier idea from about 3:30 into the video... never thought of it before but I am pretty impressed with it! But maybe someone here can tell us why its not such a good idea?

re Definate

Good video that mayhem,just looks like she uses the standard no substrate incubation with the water on the bottom,can see the thermometer lead,might be missing something maybe,plenty being born these days.

nah nah, I mean in relation to the neonate tub humidifier made from a fish tank air pump and a glass of water! Pretty simple but from what I can see, pretty damn effective too! But I am sure I am missing something here... there has to be a downside i'm missing with this?

re Definate

Yeh i see the glass of water and bubblles etc mayhem,keeps her happy i suppose thats fair enough wouldnt hurt,same as putting water on the bottom of the container,the snakes go up on the perches anyway.

WHY has everyone gotten lazy!!! where are all the updated pics?????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back