What are your phobias?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and I begin feeling uncomfortable when there are LOTS of people around me, like in plague proportions, that freaks me out a bit too.. I feel like shoving them all away and out of my personal space....

An airoplane crashing on my house, everytime i hear one, i think it..

Also Spiders, mainly bigger ones. Id rather a plane crash into my house..lol

The 4 things I am most terrified of - Public speaking
-Huntsmans
-Being caught outside in lightening
-Ghosts

The only thing I can think of is becoming blind or deaf. I REALLY don't think I could handle it, at all

edit: and as someone mentioned above, anything happening to my family and friends

I have 2 phobias. 1 is groups of more than 4 people and the other are cockroaches. I hate the things passionately, not scared just have a thing about stepping on them and them being crushed between my toes and then NOT washing out lol

Heights
Giant Flies
Stink Bugs
and meeting new people(im fine 1 on 1, but say i change groups at school, im quiet, but im not generally..its strange)

oh and being stuck where i cant move my arms or legs. or someone is holding me down and i cant get up.

Lots of people are afraid of heights! I don't have a problem with them though I do have fears of being in a plane crash. D: Watched too many episodes of Air Crash Investigation I think.

Mine are spiders of all kinds followed by maggotts and leaches. Iam good with all others although I wouldn`t want to be shot either.

ummmmm... spiders and ants, but only when they're on me.. heights.. crowds, tho i deal with them to go to concerts n stuff... i also hate getting out of my depth at the beach, and when something touches my leg, i walk on water to get outta there lol

I honestly dont have any Phobias.... Yes the fears of family getting killed.... But no phobias... : /

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back