What are your phobias?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate those full body costumes, they ones that are like rabbits ect.
also i hate dolls, anything with a human-like face and i have to move it from the room. once when i was little i was at a sleep over and had my mum come pick me up at 1am cos the girls mum collected porcelin dolls..

the dark, im petrefied of the dark LOL oh and water, i cant get my face wet...it freaks me out

me too and im a spear fisherman / free diver

i nearly had a freak out last night at soundwave when i got hosed in the face

im also deathly phobic about needles i hate them so so so much

oh and hair, i can not handle other peoples hair, its its loose, if a strand touches me i dry wretch LOL
same thing happened to me at good vibes i was like noo not my face !!!!!!!

I never want to see a dead person......even some on tv dramas freak me out, but never want to see a real one. I didn't even see my mother when she died, the rest of my family did, but I refused. I always told mum I didn't want to see her dead, and she said she didn't want anyone to see her that way either....but as I say, my family did.

Ditto to that grannieannie. After seeing my son, i don't think i will ever be able to see a dead person again. Or even think about seeing one.

being sobur, not drinking, going without alcohol, being on the wagon, becoming a teatotaler, joining a religion that wont allow me to drink - and realising drinking has become a problem

Phobias

Centerpedes, damn those things are scary and über poisionus, I would defenantly go out of my way avoiding one of those buggers!

Black water, and floating in the open ocean im fine when im diving though but when im floating on the surface I feel like one of those little coloured fishflakes

Oh i also dont like darkness, cannot sleep in a dark room.. my house is always lit up like christmas lol

Well some of you already know SPIDERS freak me out,dont care what type or how big I am phobic to the point I will do something really stupid to get away from them ,as I did jumping out of my car while it was still in drive!! ....so does the thought of being taken in the water by a shark (not so much seeing the shark in a tank or on TV)

DENTISTS are EVIL but have to be seen ..but I hate hate hate hate it so much and actually have panic attacks while I am there ...(this was caused by a childhood trauma from a dentist )

Heights are all good if I know I am strapped in or tied to something ...I cant just go freely looking over a cliff edge ...

I'm scared that I'll find a time machine, go back in time, catch a disease that is curable in our time, but incurable back there and I won't be able to get back to our time....

Anything with more than 4 legs, just seems un-natural to me, and gives me the craziest goosebumps.
people think im weird for being afraid on butterflies, and moths, and all those "pretty insects" but i just cant stand them.
Heights is another HUGE one, i get head spins if i stand on a chair >_>

Ha, my most irrational, i think, is when i go into a public bathroom, i get scared that one day, ill open the cubicle door, and someone will be hanging there. I think i saw it on an episode of all saints, ive been terrified ever since.

Not quite at the phobia stage, but I can't stand crossing railway lines in the car. I just don't trust that the little sensors that tell the boom gates to go down aren't on the blink or something. I try not to look down the tracks as I cross, cause realistically, if I am gonna get hit, there's nothing I can do about it.

Anything with more than 4 legs, just seems un-natural to me, and gives me the craziest goosebumps.
people think im weird for being afraid on butterflies, and moths, and all those "pretty insects" but i just cant stand them.
Heights is another HUGE one, i get head spins if i stand on a chair >_>

Ha, my most irrational, i think, is when i go into a public bathroom, i get scared that one day, ill open the cubicle door, and someone will be hanging there. I think i saw it on an episode of all saints, ive been terrified ever since.

Yeah my Mum's terrified of moths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back