Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice pics every one,darwins are one of my fave pythons,im not a huge fan of albinos,but the darwin albino is one of the nicest of the albinos out there,but personally i prefer normals,theres some ghost darwins a breeder in north qld is breeding,they look awsome,also doesnt snake ranch have a black phased darwin project?

Here's my pair I'm planning on breeding this season:

Lucifer (male)

PICT0093.jpg

Luci2.jpg

Zhira (female)

Zhira13.jpg

Zhira1.jpg

i would assume so. Diega seems to like the texture of them. Rassilon likes the wire bee thingy i've got on the side wall. Tori just likes to hide under the water bowl (it was removed to get a pic of all three)

they like to move the bears around of a night, they're never where they were before i go to bed. as you can see, "Hear No Evil" is upright, "See No Evil" has been knocked over and "Speak No Evil" was behind the mondo grass...

i've also got an egg separator upside down in there. it looks like a chicken doing a handstand. rather cute when Diega goes into or comes out of it lol

Well fellow Darwin lovers, I get my Albino Girl tomorrow. Don't know if I'll sleep at all tonight.

Many, many pics will soon follow...

Well fellow Darwin lovers, I get my Albino Girl tomorrow. Don't know if I'll sleep at all tonight.

Many, many pics will soon follow...
How's she looking? Here's my boy in a state of confusion after 3 days with a girl.
DSC03020.jpg

Im a bit bewildered...the last shot of mine on the first page.....ain't my animal!!....freaky! It's showing my photobucket name and link, but it ain't my animal!....how weird! :lol: (nobody sue me please!!!! ;))

Great variety of darwins in this thread. Here are a few pics one of my little Darwins i picked up a few weeks ago.
Cheers Brad

27 June 2010 047.jpg27 June 2010 022.jpg27 June 2010 046.jpg27 June 2010 030.jpg

i havent got any pics to contribute, but i hope to have a pair soon,
what is the reccomended breeding age, i read somewhere 18 months, is this to early ?
kel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back