bear grils aussie kill

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, it's really good that you are all taking notice of what he is doing, cos just by chance any of you really clever people out there ever fall off of your high horses while in the bush and end up in a survival situation, you will know how to survive, lets all start bagging any special forces personel too.

The disclaimer or not. He says that what he is doing is real then it is proven fake. Making him a liar. I don't like the guy everyone is welcome to their own opinion. I will continue to hate him because of the way he goes about killing things. When something needs to be killed at least respect its remains and dont waste it kill it humanly don't smack it around like a childs plaything.

Sorry im on a roll here lol, thats how you can kill a snake without it biting you, the force of gravity being spun stops the animal being able to turn around an bite you, I know it was only a python but you can eat any snake just about, so that goes for vens too.

Well, didn't mean fake fake, i ment as in he's not put into the real situation.
yeah i saw that too.. dat was hawt

crazy dude hey :) lol

well if he doesn't eat ALL of what hes caught, what, does he just find smaller prey? no. because that opportunity would most likely not come again. why throw away something that COULD save you, just because its too big!?

well, it's really good that you are all taking notice of what he is doing, cos just by chance any of you really clever people out there ever fall off of your high horses while in the bush and end up in a survival situation, you will know how to survive, lets all start bagging any special forces personel too.

settle down guy, its just a discussion about a tv series. lol

When i was 17 i ate cobra in Thailand, then drank its blood and ate its gall badder. It was an experience i tell you. And yes it does tasts kinda like chicken
That is the maddest **** i have ever heard. lol thats so cool. Are you for real ?

We can all hope that one day the animials will turn on him. I cannot stand the man He just likes to show off one day it will back flip and bite him on the ****. The sooner the better

There is a disclaimer at the start of the show saying some of the situations are staged to show what should be done in those situations. Every episode he talks about people who have been in exactly the situations he is demonstrating and explains what they did or could have done to aid their situation.
I am a huge fan (I actually have a secret man-crush on him but don't tell my girlfriend ;)) and I think the haters should stop hating on him. I agree it hurts me every time I see a reptile killed but I'm sure the people who like fish don't like him eating them or the lovers of furry things get upset when he traps and kills one of them. If what he was doing was illegal he would have been pulled up for it and likely fined.

I agree, I reckon he is great. Sure there maybe the odd thing staged, but he does get across a good message about what you can and can't do in the wild. If you ever had a fear about eating bugs, well, he is the proof that they are great tucker...lol.

For the amount of haters that hate him, it is amazing how much they know about his shows. On the odd chance I am watching TV and someing comes on that I don't like, I push this magical button that changes the channel, or the other one that turns it off. If I don't like the show, I have absolutely no interest in looking it up on you tube either. I don't even get involved in bagging out the show, I just don't like it, and that is all I need to know about it.

hahaha snake was too slow... sucked in to it..should have used its camourflage better!!! i bet the local lizards, frogs, birds n rats dont care.... and at least it died for a reason, to feed a man it could have been worst.... died of old age for the ants to eat

hahaha snake was too slow... sucked in to it..should have used its camourflage better!!! i bet the local lizards, frogs, birds n rats dont care.... and at least it died for a reason, to feed a man it could have been worst.... died of old age for the ants to eat
. U r a sick bar. Stard. Why would u say that ??

whats so bad about dieing of old age?

"Feed a Man, my Ar%#!" He'd have a salad roll and a Mars bar in his back-pack!

He is showing how to survive in the wild etc, but I dislike unnecessary killing just to show us how to survive. Surely he could have found many other options, but hey, each to their own.

i have seen it twice now and can anybody say for certain that he killed it, it showed the snake up close with him holding it and then cut to a long range shot of him killing it, he probably switched it for something that looked like the snake so he looked like he killed it but he let it go.

Can't normally be bothered to post in these threads but.... the reason it died was for entertainment. Nothing more. I think stupid people should be killed for my amusement. That would be dying for something...the preservation of the gene pool.:rolleyes:

I must of seen another episode as the aussie episode of bear grylls i saw he swam across the river and released the olive python saying he didnt need to kill it cause its protected and only the local aboriginals are aloud to kill them for food...

He did however kill a file snake in the traditional way by sticking its head in mouth and breaking its neck...but them things are just good eating apparently..

Just saw the episode in question his did kill an olive, the one i saw was his latest aussie episode where he found a smaller olive and released it on a river bank etc.
Probably due to the back lash he had from the older episode with the dead olive.

I personally think the show is great and like to learn survival skills, but then i grew up watching the bush tucker man so ive always been a fan of those types of shows.

Last edited:
I must of seen another episode as the aussie episode of bear grylls i saw he swam across the river and released the olive python saying he didnt need to kill it cause its protected and only the local aboriginals are aloud to kill them for food...

He did however kill a file snake in the traditional way by sticking its head in mouth and breaking its neck...but them things are just good eating apparently..

Yes, I was going to say isn't it illegal to kill any Australian reptile.

if you guys watched it and are talking about it... i think bear would be happy in saying that you just seen the food chain at its best.... man dominating his envrionment... could have been worst he could have kept it in captivity for breeding for a selfish profit and hide behind it by saying its his passion.

Yes, I was going to say isn't it illegal to kill any Australian reptile.[

you would get more years killing an animal then a human these days.... not to mention when people see a homeless man with a dog people feel sorry for the dog. And look at the real problems the agencies that get people into trouble for abusing animals work harder and get more recognition then the people who get people into trouble for abusing children.

BEAR GRYLLS NEEDED TO EAT. nuff said

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back