bear grils aussie kill

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BEAR GRYLLS NEEDED TO EAT. nuff said

He is a celebrity that makes a fortune so how did he NEED to eat a snake in the wild. As stated, it probably didn't really happen anyway which is why I asked that question. You seem to have a serious chip on your shoulder about something dude, but really calm down. As for people spending more time in jail for killing animals, don't know where you come from but usually they cop a fine and a slap on the wrist. I was homeless as a teenager, I am fully aware of the lack of help out there, but people find it hard to feel sorry for someone asking for money to eat and then spending it on alcohol so it is, right or wrong, easier to feel sorry for the dog that didn't ask to be homeless.

lol @ this thread , less talk about him , some one just go bite his head off. Solved!

lol @ this thread , less talk about him , some one just go bite his head off. Solved!

YOU CAN DO IT OZZIE, BITE HIS FRICKEN HEAD OFF!

...is Little Nicky not one of the best movies ever :)

Last edited:
Pretty sure this is what most of us see when we watch "Bear"
(sorry if anyone else already posted it)

[video=youtube;4BAWIhTU5s8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BAWIhTU5s8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Last edited:
but people find it hard to feel sorry for someone asking for money to eat and then spending it on alcohol so it is, right or wrong, easier to feel sorry for the dog that didn't ask to be homeless.

Dogs cant talk(well not human talk) how could they ask to be homeless? Bear Grylls did however smash an olive python on a rock and eat it, they showed footage of it about 4 years ago and a thread comes up every month or so(sometimes a differant reptile). It was cut from the same episode screened on SBS.

Dogs cant talk(well not human talk) how could they ask to be homeless? Bear Grylls did however smash an olive python on a rock and eat it, they showed footage of it about 4 years ago and a thread comes up every month or so(sometimes a differant reptile). It was cut from the same episode screened on SBS.

Ok, just someone mentioned they saw a follow up where he said he let it go and the footage wasn't real. i don't watch the show so i don't know either way. Very funny about the dog not talking, you know what I meant.

[video=youtube;FD7PB-6TWrg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD7PB-6TWrg[/video]

This more closely represents how I think of BG

Im sure anyone in a life and death sitution would know oh im hungry theres a animal lets kill it an eat it. Not rocket science. He coulddo the show without killing.

How many of you doubters can say the same?

For all the people who think he is a fake why don’t you take the time to read properly about him. Bear is real person who raises a lot of money for charities and world climate education. This is something he does not brag about but just goes about doing it. How many of you doubters can say the same?

Bear Grylls - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What the guy does can be pretty informative - and at times entertaining - but I have to deal with countless people, be it at the reptile park, on callouts or just in general, who fear snakes and openly (often even proudly) admit killing them. So the problem I have with this is the message it's likely to convey. Because what snake-fearing fool is gonna see that and say "Oh, that's so wrong, how dare he?" If a celebrity does it, especially a trained and experienced suvivalist, who won't do it? And as someone else said there are massive fines involved with killing snakes. Granted they're pretty much never acted upon but what gives him the right to do that for publicity's sake? And don't tell me he's doing it to educate. there are quicker, easier and MUCH SAFER ways to kill a snake, especially in this country where most people I come across can't distinguish an Eastern Brown from a Green Tree.

I dislike the man. I just have more reason to now.

I dont like him either.. He's a fraud and constantly lies to his audience.. His show is also ridiculous and gives a person a completely false impression of what they should do if their ever in a survivor type situation.

Les Stroud is much better and more accurate.

I have never really watched a full episode as I find it quite boring and his voice rather annoying.

Has he ever been put in a 'dangerous' situation in Africa? I've watched plenty of "I was bitten" and ""Lucky to be alive" shows where people have ended up in situations with bears, lions, tigers etc.

I'd like to see how he goes in the jungle (the real jungle not one that is next to a popular freeway) against some animals that can actually hurt him as I highly doubt he will last very long...

Guy's a drop kick...

the guy is a fake. . if he wanted to end it quickly there are much better ways to finish a snake . .if infact he needed too. . but he has a camp full of food he goes back too
'

have you seen the one where he eats the big grub he found in a log...then goes hang on look at this ...and pulls out what he called the " mother' and just takes a huge bite and all this yellow /orange / green guts pops out all over him his face and OMG it was juicy lol
Its in the best of Bear Grills lol

[video=youtube;992zi9V3oiQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=992zi9V3oiQ[/video]

i do not like bear, he is so full of s*&% its not funny
watch at the end of an episode, in the credits, it says things like: "mushroom expert"
and all other random experts, if it was really a survival situation, why does he have a camera crew
its funny how many gullible idiots whole heartedly believe everything he says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back