what is your favourite car/dream car?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top tip,be careful if you ever get the chance to drive your heroes,most will disappoint, as I found out(but had fun finding out).

Oh god whats with all the vintage cars and crummy holdens?
I want a Koenigsegg Agera, Lamborghini Avantedor or Aston Martin Virage. Give me a European Supercar over an old Australian muscle car anyday!
Your 11, thats why you see them as old crumby cars. i know im only 22 but my family are into the old muscle cars.

6746680_shelby_gt500_ford_mustangs_coupy_Fastback__1967.jpg

1967 GT Shelby 500

2009-lotus-exige-cup-260.jpg

Lotus Exige Cup 260

2011-aston-martin-db91.jpg

Aston DB9

the-carlsson-ck63-mercedes-benz-c63-amg-2.jpg

C 63 AMG

sall i can think of atm soo many too choooooose from

well, as much as I'm sure people will say they're overrated,

I'd love a '69 Dodge Charger.
I know a guy who has the 2009 Dodge Charger,
and my cousin had a '70 Valiant Charger until his friend killed it accidentally.
And so, I can whole heartedly say I love them.
Hence my room is full of diecast models.

Failing that, I am in love with a best mates Stagea. I don't know why, I don't know the year of it etc, but god I love that thing.
I'll kill him when he sells it!

short mini 1.jpg
short mini.jpg
I would love an original mini cooper or the 1970 dodge charger...or a plymouth. But for now until i win lotto i'll stick to my bike haha!:lol:

also would like to point out i got those two photo of the cars from google, i didn't take them.

198537_10150512493790381_892620380_17928632_7383505_n.jpg

I did however take this. So cute!

I have a new one.
Pagani huayra
Sexiest thing I have ever seen. The interior takes my breath away.

Your 11, thats why you see them as old crumby cars. i know im only 22 but my family are into the old muscle cars.

go the musccccccle.

I can't get my head round sports cars or most modern ones...the more "streamline" they are the more retarded and girly they look too me :|

WTB: TransAm Firebird (black), a Tesla (black), and a vintage Daimler, Jag or Roller (green, silver, or cream, like my Dad's old one), kthxbye.:)

well, as much as I'm sure people will say they're overrated,

I'd love a '69 Dodge Charger.
I know a guy who has the 2009 Dodge Charger,
and my cousin had a '70 Valiant Charger until his friend killed it accidentally.
And so, I can whole heartedly say I love them.
Hence my room is full of diecast models.

Failing that, I am in love with a best mates Stagea. I don't know why, I don't know the year of it etc, but god I love that thing.
I'll kill him when he sells it!

I want a 1969 or 1970 dodge charger...ah i wish!

Pagani Zonda Roadster F Clubsport
Mercedes Benz CLK GTR
McLaren F1
Koenigsegg CCX
and maybe a Caparo T1 or Radical SR8 for track days!

Oh god whats with all the vintage cars and crummy holdens?
I want a Koenigsegg Agera, Lamborghini Avantedor or Aston Martin Virage. Give me a European Supercar over an old Australian muscle car anyday!

The cars you want now will be old when your old and you'll still want them. Oh and holdens are not crummy, if I still had my last one id scare the crap out of you with a drive round the block :) I do like the european supercars but I dont play tattslotto so I cant see me getting one in the near future. If I was going european id want something like an aston martin db5, very sexy car. But the bogan in me would still pick a flat tray hq ute which is what Im looking for. Just as sexy as a db5?! lol

ive always loved mopars,ive had a few chryslers this was my first,i have very fond memories of this car
scan.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back