what is your favourite car/dream car?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long have you had it for?

I have had the Val for 3 yrs now, but half the time it`s been off the road, getting something done to it.

But the car has always been in my family, it was my great grand fathers first car, when he came to Aus.

The car was cream, with brown interior before I got it and changed everthing.

Ever seen the movie Christine, I think she was a 58 Plymouth Fury. Beautifull.

Yep, i love that car but i my favorite car is the LJ GTR XU1 Torana. I have a 79 UC Torana but its just not the same :(

Last edited by a moderator:
The GT-500 in Gone In 60 Seconds is hot. There's a US company that makes replicas.

My fav cars would be a 2005 Infiniti G35 and a 2005 Nissan 350z. Both black on black with black bride seats with super chargers.

Eh... I don't like them that much. I would take one if you gave it too me. I love the Nissan 370z and the Nissan GTR but not for $80,000.

I love my car.... 5th Anniversary HSV Clubsport. There were only 63 of them ever made and 21 of those ended up in NZ, so its hard to come by....

r-34 gtr for sure, i have a r33 gts-t 380kw at the wheels rb25/30 love the skylines. i like the r35 gtrs but i love the rb engines to much!!

r-34 gtr for sure, i have a r33 gts-t 380kw at the wheels rb25/30 love the skylines. i like the r35 gtrs but i love the rb engines to much!!

:D

The 35 (even though it's not a 35) is cool, but all the skills gone, paddle shift, launch control etc.

What've you done to your gts-t?

yer lol

rb30 bottomn end with forged pistons standed rods origonal rb25 head with oversized valves top mont larger garret turbo greddy hi flow planum 3 stage boost controller stage 2 cams with apexi power fc. ill have to get the list out lol spend to much money on cars.

how bout yours?

Don't have one yet mate, still on my P's. I'm thinking of just getting the 34 and modding it until january.

First thing will be a hicas lock bar, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back