what is your favourite car/dream car?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1934(1st pic) or 1971(2nd pic) rolls royce phantom (photos are from google)
LF10_r113_13-140-Rolls-Royce-1934-Phantom-II-Continental-Sport-Sedan-157RY_2400.jpg
Rolls-Royce_Phantom_1971_ID4236YWa5_400.jpg
there are a few more but thats all i can think of at the moment...
Love the classic and vintage cars....

Car front 3.jpg
Inside car 1.jpg
this is my swift gti is got just under 100hp atw out of twin cam 1300 tho id like a bellmont ute v8 tubbed and blowen tho that some $$$$$ and it wont bet rego in qld lol

anything 1920s-50s . . specially a old chrysler or aston . . *drools*

Oh god whats with all the vintage cars and crummy holdens?
I want a Koenigsegg Agera, Lamborghini Avantedor or Aston Martin Virage. Give me a European Supercar over an old Australian muscle car anyday!

Oh god whats with all the vintage cars and crummy holdens?
I want a Koenigsegg Agera, Lamborghini Avantedor or Aston Martin Virage. Give me a European Supercar over an old Australian muscle car anyday!

I agree with you on the crummy Holden thing, I can't see how someone's dream car can be a Holden.

Disagree with the euro beasts though. They're nice, but you can't make them your own, and it's funny to see street cars that people have built beat them around a track, lol.

I have a 1968 cougar xr7 sitting in my parents garage for me in America. All I have to do is ship it over and its mine. I really like these cars I pasted up the 68 mustang for it so brother gets that one.

I agree with you on the crummy Holden thing, I can't see how someone's dream car can be a Holden.

Disagree with the euro beasts though. They're nice, but you can't make them your own, and it's funny to see street cars that people have built beat them around a track, lol.

Yeah, also I guess the dream cars most people on this thread have are more realistic than mine lol

if i could ever get my licence this is the car that i want!
vw_kombi.jpg

daggy i know but thats what i like....

my 97 subaru wrx sti ra v4 555...and my vk grp a ss brockie...
suby 017.jpg

suby 016.jpg
...... im looking for my brocky pics

DSCN1282.jpg

pencil.png

Rather a custom bike, alog the lines of a chopper but not to ridiculous, rideable. Next car will be another hq, a ute, but thats when the judge gives me my license back lol.

if i could ever get my licence this is the car that i want!
vw_kombi.jpg

daggy i know but thats what i like....

Split screen kombis are way cool, very rare and pricey these days as well for one in good nick.

For me, 67 Mustang, or any mustang for that matter except the late 90' early 2000 model ones, ugly, ugly, ugly!

I have to agree with snakeluvver aston martin now that's a car but the DB9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back