Drawing/painting/art share your stuff here

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers all. i have a few more to put up soon. made myself some 80cm train cutouts....WIN!!!

42.jpg
10 07 09 063.jpg
paint 058.jpg

aaaaa 015.jpg
30.04.10 001.jpg
A few more...

Ok here goes... this is a scan of one of my paintings, it probably isnt that remarkable except it was painted with a toothpick(it is how I paint)
dont ask me why? I never try and work me out LOL
Barrier Reef.jpg

A few pieces I've done recently!

Attachments

• DSC09228.jpg
    DSC09228.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 102
  • zines.jpg
    zines.jpg
    697.7 KB · Views: 102
  • 007bakz001.jpg
    007bakz001.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 101
Haha me to, alot harder to "get up" when your over 18 haha. got any more flics bro.

Here's a photo of a painting I did a couple years ago. It's acrylic on canvas covered board. Pretty tiny canvas at that, hence why it looks blurry, etc. (plus the photo is crap). Subject is a long-haired border collie. It was gifted to the owner of the dog.

Attachments

• P6250012.jpg
    P6250012.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 104
Haha me to, alot harder to "get up" when your over 18 haha. got any more flics bro.
Just getting back into it after a 3 year break and much of my older stuff is no where near the quality I'm producing these days although I did some nice panels last time I was in Melbourne in '06, being a Western Sydney boy you may have seen my crews stuff, MOC are from that area, started way back in '96!!
Been doing a heap of digital art some of which I've added!!
bakz piece.jpg
NY BAKZ.jpg
ny zign.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back