Drawing/painting/art share your stuff here

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kawasakirider

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I saw a thread where a fella had drawn some impressive reptiles. I didn't want to hijack the thread so I thought I'd make a new one.

I had a crack at drawing a photo
fd1ff96b.jpg

Result
aec971b6.jpg

I've got tons more, I just have to take pics.

Post up your pics, everyone.

i am more of a mr sqiggle drawer my self !!!

but not bad for a first time i give you 10 ponits and an extra 40 for riding the green machine !!!!!

these are just some random thing ive made in the past using blender (3d modeling program) this is still art right? the beach ball has some texture..but not great and the helmet isnt textured yet...hope you like it.

Harry

helmet.jpg
beach ball.jpg

i think we may be using this program soon in IT at school
:D

its a good program...easy to use once you know what all the words mean haha...i started using it to make some of my own hats for TF2...but i havent had the time yet xD as im still learning a little bit more about it.

Harry

I wanna Wii.now that come out not quite right.but i do,has anyone used the new drawing tablet yet?i bought myself a ninty dsi and the art academy game,it's cool.and educational.but thinking the wii art tablet looks very very cool.

c.jpg
first image is thru glass so not very clear
l.jpg

Last edited:
Here are some of mine. Not herp related though. Please do not take them without asking.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-05-16 at 9.09.40 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-05-16 at 9.09.40 PM.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 256
  • Screen shot 2011-05-16 at 9.06.29 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-05-16 at 9.06.29 PM.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 263
Dragon WIP

here's a dragon wip im working on i havent sculpted the body too much yet theres still alot more that needs to be done. Lemme know what you think.
Dragon_WIP_01.jpg
pencil.png

Last edited:
Look at all you talented folk... and here I am struggling to draw a straight line with a ruler...

a few of my sketches.. think these are the better ones..

kel 001.jpg
green tree frogs.. done in 2007
kel 002.jpg
dragons eye, and claw
kel 003.jpg
some tiger cubs
kel 004.jpg
marmoset monkeys
kel 005.jpg
did this last year sometime
kel 006.jpg
this one isnt done yet.. but meant to be dexter..
tell me what you think.. (im kellie, pats daughter)

Haha, I didn't read what you wrote, and was about to ask if that was Michael C. Hall from one of the dexter season covers. Great likeness. The tiger in the middle is awesome :) Love the cavalier :) You're great artist.

Are marmoset monkeys really that tiny? Are they juveniles?

Guzzo you're a talented artist. Do you do realistic herp pics? Specifically monitors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back