Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt the Doc would take their money, he's a great bloke. But, $15k for an animal that you might be able to have, one day...

yep pay 15k for an animal you might see in about 10 years time! great deal!!!!! while you are at it, i have a wonderful place in the lost city of atlantis to sell you, it has amazing water front views! 1mil and that is a bargain.

yep pay 15k for an animal you might see in about 10 years time! great deal!!!!! while you are at it, i have a wonderful place in the lost city of atlantis to sell you, it has amazing water front views! 1mil and that is a bargain.
it better have panoramic coral views & a guard shark inclusive or I can't see it snagging anything over 800k.
thats my offer unless you have the above mentioned. good day sir

Point has been proven that they are for sale, and someone does own them. Stop posting sarcastic comments. With yous all posting these comments put's across that yous are all jealous in some way!!! stop with the S*#t.

Im just glad that he has been given the permission to work with them, means a step forward. I wish him much success

it better have panoramic coral views & a guard shark inclusive or I can't see it snagging anything over 800k.
thats my offer unless you have the above mentioned. good day sir
mate, not only does it have panoramic coral views, the guard shark comes with free laser attached, if james bond comes over for a visit unannounced he is screwed!

Point has been proven that they are for sale, and someone does own them. Stop posting sarcastic comments. With yous all posting these comments put's across that yous are all jealous in some way!!! stop with the S*#t.

Point has been proven that you can put a deposit on a snake that the seller doesn't have, nothing else.

Are the pre-payments a way to help fund the search for them or a way to find people who are definitely interested to get an idea of numbers?

Think it's a bit of both saximus, but it does say if you want to just help find them you can do a 4 day camp etc cost of around $4000

I also may have some one day, which may have offspring, which may be for sale at some point in the future. Mine are only $5000. Make cheques out to 'cash'.

i wonder how many people are out there that have wildcaught and are now waiting for gavin's ones (if ever) to be established so they can slip them into the market? the opportunity is there for someone very smart to do something illegal and highly profitable!

Point has been proven that you can put a deposit on a snake that the seller doesn't have, nothing else.

Well if that is so NOT true then, why doesn't someone report the guy for false advertising aye?? have you rang him to see if it legit or are you just going off everyone else BullS*#t.

Well if that is so NOT true then, why doesn't someone report the guy for false advertising aye?? have you rang him to see if it legit or are you just going off everyone else BullS*#t.

What is not true? The guy is advertising you can put a deposit on an oenpelli in the hope he may one day have a clutch to sell.
Read the thread!!!

i wonder how many people are out there that have wildcaught and are now waiting for gavin's ones (if ever) to be established so they can slip them into the market? the opportunity is there for someone very smart to do something illegal and highly profitable!

...Now that you have told them how, lol :)

I wonder if he'd accept a near new motorbike, only 12 months old and of comparable market value instead of cash. It wouldn't be wasted, he could ride it into the bush to look for more! That's my offer.

Why would anyone in their freakin right mind pay for something at that huge expense, when it may not be available for god knows how many years. Does this guy think everyone is freakin stupid? There i said it...and i dont care who he is.

Why would anyone in their freakin right mind pay for something at that huge expense, when it may not be available for god knows how many years. Does this guy think everyone is freakin stupid? There i said it...and i dont care who he is.
Here is some help with working out who this nobody trying to rip off people is. ;):shock:Looks pretty dodgy to me and I have never seen him on a forum so how could he know anything about snakes:lol::lol::lol:
::Reptile One::

Last edited:
Nobody has questioned the Docs cred as a herper. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a doctorate in sales, though,

Some folk might see it as an investment (either moral, financial or both). I used to donate money to WWF for many years, I’ve yet to see a panda, but I don’t really care.

Fact of the matter is it will take some considerable time and money to bring these animals into the hobby and if and when they do become available, these “idiots” who originally invested, will no doubt be thought of as greedy price fixing capitalists??? I’m sure there will be no shortage of interested people in the project and I wish them good luck.

BTW, I have no interest (or means) to be involved, just stating that perhaps ones person's idiot, is another person’s genius.

Last edited:

some people might because they have the means and want to see them brought into the hobby and see a captive bred population established. Im sure a lot of people put their money towards things they believe in without any thought of getting a return - its called the greater good......

If he can get licence to capture wild stock to breed and sell can anyone get same licence or is he special somehow? If anyone can get same licence those people knocking him and his fees should get own licence and try to do it themselves that way he wouldnt have to put his nuts on the line and can just buy a pair of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back