Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

repalex

Reaction score
Hey peoples what is your favorite snake that you keep? And why?
Thank-You!!!!

Doris. Coastal Carpet, She was my first and is most placid.
She taps on the glass to even get out.

I'd have to say my Wheatie - Ozzy or my Blonde Spotted - Trinity.
They are calm and curious and great feeders

My first snake. Frankie the Diamond. Although my woma's are making a run at favouritism lol

I love all my snakes, however my favorite would have to be my BHP, she is extremely placid and such a great snake in general.
However I also love my Jungle Male, Jungle Female, Spotted Pair and Bredli :p
Thats because I have no psychotic snakes :p

YES , and I also have a favourite child but that isnt going to be said or written anywhere .;)

All of the animals (and kids ) in our home get lots of attention and all of the snakes get moved around so we see them at different times in their enclosures

Would have to be one of our blonde macs Matilda, so far that is, I have 9 but she rocks she gives the most wicked shoulder massage LOL and is a plus in personality.

However I love them all to pieces they give me the greatest joy every day.
People who are scared of snakes really are missing one of lifes simplest pleasures.

We aren't allowed to play favorites in my house. I get yelled at all the time by the better half.

Two rules, no favorites and we do not say the F word (I am allowed to spell it though...F-A-T):oops:

Well, we've got "Pete the Python" (Spotted) and "Mr Joshua" (Jungle). Pete, gentle and cuddly, Joshua ..... biting little minx. Both curious and lovely.....cant choose.

Out of all of mine, my favourite would have to be my first snake - a windorah Stimson. She's too dark to be a "pretty" stimmie but to me she's priceless :)
I agree with the statement about olives though :p

Don't make choose! (I don't want to make them jealous ;))

I'll go with George, my first ever little Spotted Python, well my first ever snake! He was so different, had a very dark pattern with HUGE blotches. Sadly one day he just stopped eating and then started regurgitating :( Even the breeder didn't know what was happening. Sadly he passed away on my Grand-pa's birthday.
He would have been my favorite! Such a sweet little snakey...
(And yes I still have him. He's burried next to Dragon under some tomato bushes :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back