Free pair of MurryDarling's, to new Herper.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if they aren't gone i would kill for these snakes...lol i really really really want a murray/darling i even posted a thread about them the other day i like them that much asking a bit of info on them, i am saving as much money as i can so i can hopefully afford some at the end of this season, i think they are great snakes and i have enough money to afford freight and setting up enclosures for hatchies, i already have a thermostat and would only have to buy two more small enclosure and would then have plenty enough time to save for some new homes for them, i would look after them so well. im seventeen born in march 88 and have loved reptiles since i was 11 when i saw my first water dragon on the banks of the river, since then my interest has just grown and i love pythons. plz consider me plz......

Jason said:
if they aren't gone i would kill for these snakes...lol i really really really want a murray/darling i even posted a thread about them the other day i like them that much asking a bit of info on them, i am saving as much money as i can so i can hopefully afford some at the end of this season, i think they are great snakes and i have enough money to afford freight and setting up enclosures for hatchies, i already have a thermostat and would only have to buy two more small enclosure and would then have plenty enough time to save for some new homes for them, i would look after them so well. im seventeen born in march 88 and have loved reptiles since i was 11 when i saw my first water dragon on the banks of the river, since then my interest has just grown and i love pythons. plz consider me plz......

I think the idea of it is for people that don't have any snakes yet, Jason, so it can be their first snakes :) .

Very nice of you , Tree, a really generous kind thing to do :D :D .

Naomi.

Good on you indicus, it makes you feel good knowing you are helping a kid out with their first reptile, at least I know I did.

duh! :oops: Congrats Lamu :)

And good on ya oldfella, helping someone else out :)

Naomi

Awwww i missed out on this one :( maybe next time ........ congrats Luma

thanks colin i have sent you a pm, it is very generous of you!

indicus- it is also very generous of you to do this.

all these people giving away snakes has made me want to do the same thing, next yr i should hopefully have some spotted hatchlings and i will give one away to a newbie as well, isn't as good as a bredli or pair of murrays but every little bit helps.

Jason said:
all these people giving away snakes has made me want to do the same thing,

I thought I should give away some pythons as well so I gave it some thought about it for 1.2 milli seconds and then said to myself snap out of idiot NO :lol:

Well what can i say?
I'm sorry for letting a simple remark, cause me to speak rudely; it was late and i was tired.
Also a apology to those who didnt get a chance to respond before i made up my mind...
I felt that it was easier to be done with it; before it got nasty.....
Cerion had a right to voise his opinion, even if it was unjust.....maybe he should have thought about it, before responding.....Maybe your own thread would have been the go.
Lamu in my opinion, would give them a good home; which was my biggest concern....
Olddude, well done mate.....good-hearted gesture, it's not good having to choose....somebody misses out....I think i'll get someone to do it for me next time.....haha
I was given alot of animals over the years, by fellow herpers....i wouldnt have got what i have without their help........thanks to those people.
thanks all

Indicus,
It's funny how good gestures by some always create bad by others, but the majority here can see what your intentions were, I am sure of that.

I have done the same as you in the past(In the UK) and will do again when I am upto breeding capacity again.
I think I will just observe newbies and there comments and threads and PM them privately without putting up a thread, as it seems that it only creates issues.

That aside, have you anymore photo's of your travels and adventures to share?

Neil

Well put Neil,
I'll take your advice....thankyou
As for the adventures the last was a mission to say the least...
I havent had the time over the last few days, but going back on sunday
I'll let you know how it goes.....i'll get some pic's for ya mate.

Congrats Lamu

Congrats Lamu, I bet your exited, sounds like you've done your homework and made the right preps. Good stuff Indicus, in the great scheme of things your gesture works in everybody's favour weather they know it or not... :D

indicus said:
Well put Neil,

Look forward to seeing them.
Cheers
Neil

Hey guys,
thanks for all your "good lucks" and kind words.
im extremely excited and eger to get my new little snakes and ill keep you all posted on the growth and development of these splended little critters.

a massive thanks obviusly to indicus for his generosity and trust, and i promise the snakes are going to a good home where theyll be loved and cared for.

thanks once again!!

LAMU

Indicus,- Good on ya mate!, in this sick world we live in gestures like this tell me there is still hope with decent people still around. Then Cerion trys to bring everyone back to his level, dont worry about it. Their are two types of people in this world, givers and takers, Cerion is obviously a taker so let him grovel in this pathetic little world with all the other takers who will never ever taste the true meaning of life. ( He probally dosent have any friends anyway).
Rob

I got my first reptile from Geckodan. I?d been saving for nearly a year and didn?t think I?d ever get enough money.

Geckodan gave me a gecko on this site. Since then my brother and I have got some beardies and mum?s gone mad and bought herself snakes. If Geckodan hadn?t given me a start, we?d probably still have no reps in the house.

I think this is a great thing to do and maybe one day I?ll be able to do the same thing and help another kid get started.

Dang, I'm new to keeping (got my first herp at the end of last month), as much as I'd love to put myself in for the draw, I dont have the necessary sized enclosure or heating/lighting to start them with. :(

Well done Tremain, don't let the words of the smallminded stop you doing the right thing. You are one of the real good guys in the herp hobby and it really annoys me when someone tries to belittle your actions.
Keep up the good work.

indicus wrote:
Well put Neil,

Look forward to seeing them.
Cheers
Neil

I will also be looking forward to any pics you might have Tremain. I certainly enjoyed the last ones you put up.

I got my first reptile from Geckodan. I?d been saving for nearly a year and didn?t think I?d ever get enough money.

Geckodan gave me a gecko on this site. Since then my brother and I have got some beardies and mum?s gone mad and bought herself snakes. If Geckodan hadn?t given me a start, we?d probably still have no reps in the house.

I think this is a great thing to do and maybe one day I?ll be able to do the same thing and help another kid get started.

Nice post macka, it is great to see people acknowledging anyone who helped give them a start :)
Oh yeah, how olds ya mum, I'm looking for a new missus :) Joking mate, joking :) ( just in case my missus reads this) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back