Free pair of MurryDarling's, to new Herper.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: re Free

They don't taste to good with the beer and cigars.....:-(

RE: Re: RE: re Free

/me hands huggy a glass of '67 port

Re: RE: Re: RE: re Free

Sdaji said:
/me hands huggy a glass of '67 port

Sdaji stumbles with the port, and with huggy calmly puffing on the cigar, ends up as a famous internet video clip star as seen in the other chit chat thread.

Good night.

RE: re Free

Aaaahhh, that's better. Nothing like a nice glass of port, I hope it was a nice old bottle of Para or Grandfathers.
Goes nicely with a big fat stogie...:D

Teamsherman wrote:
Let the freebies go to those that cant or dont have access to herps.

Didnt someone get some free shinglebacks from a ballot and then sell them for $150each after 6 months?
Could of gone to some kid who's dad doesnt own a porsche maybe?

OK,now that really sux,i'm with you on this one ad...

tessgalts said:
i am getting a pair of darwin carpets i will tell my son he won them on this thread,because he doesnt need to know how mean some people can be.thats thats, i hope you had your fun with me tonight,i'm a good person.evern if some people aren't.....

Sorry but why dont you just tell your son unfortnately he didnt win the snakes, alot of people were in for it to....Rather than go out and buy two snakes for him to make him think he has one.. What would you do if you entered him into an american holiday comp, pay for the holiday if he didnt win....i dont think so...
Im sorry i dont mean to be offensive in any way but doesnt that make sense.

I helped my son buy his first snake, together we worked it out.

/me squeezes in between huggie and sdaji to share popcorn and coke just to see how this is goona end.

Hey Unus, can you pass the bottle of Port, my glass is empty........:D:D:D

re Free

pic a target of a kid and mother to put crap on what a bunch of woosseys :lol: led by a rabbit milk drinking vegetable and sherms that doesnt know which ways up or down :lol:

I was supposed to be gone buy now.....
Again another thread has been reduced to rubbish.....
The animals have been spoken for.....sorry to those that missed out.
Sherm, i'll ask nicely that you keep your comments to yourself inregards whether someone deserves these snakes; rightly or wrongly.....thats my 'decision', not yours!!!!.
PLEASE!!!!, try to keep in mind; CHILDREN, DO READ THIS SITE!!!!
We all lose it every now and again......You seem to lose it quite regularly!!!!
Mod's, i dont mind if you delete this thread.......

Mod's, i dont mind if you delete this thread.......

Dont rely on Afro Indicus, hes very selective! Only moderates to suit himself. But dont worry itll be deleted :)

just freaks me out.....why is everything, such a drama????.....unbelieveable :roll: :lol: .

Re: RE: re Free

indicus said:
just freaks me out.....why is everything, such a drama????.....unbelieveable :roll: :lol: .

So you dont mind people lieing and decieving to take advantage of obviously good people like yourself? I think all the generosity lately is great, great for the hobby, great for the winners, but someone comes along and blatantly lies to take advantage of the situation in my book just isnt right.

And if i didnt do some scrapping around when i had a hunch that person may have well gotten themselves a free snake out of sympathy all the while rubbing their hands together and working out their next scam. Not right at all.

In the business world i believe its called Fraud, a very chargeable offence. Why should it be looked at any different here?

Cheers, Alan.

So you dont mind people lieing and decieving to take advantage of obviously good people like yourself? I think all the generosity lately is great, great for the hobby, great for the winners, but someone comes along and blatantly lies to take advantage of the situation in my book just isnt right.

And if i didnt do some scrapping around when i had a hunch that person may have well gotten themselves a free snake out of sympathy all the while rubbing their hands together and working out their next scam. Not right at all.

In the business world i believe its called Fraud, a very chargeable offence. Why should it be looked at any different here?

Cheers, Alan.

That's one hell of an insult if you ask me both to indicus and tessgalts.Sherm you may think you've uncovered some ploy and are quite the detective but let me assure you you're no Sherlock Homes,and think outside the box mate,read her post in this thread and tell me she's trying to scam a free snake and isn't a decent person do you know her?Also accusing someone of fraud on a matter such as this is pi$$ poor...bloody hell wake up man :roll:

http://www.aussiepythons.com/index....&postorder=asc&highlight=free+bredli&start=30

In fact if anyone here is a scammer it's you getting animals in a ballot and selling them for profit..did you do the same with the coastal as well???

Thread should be deleted not just locked as it stinks!

I was actually speaking well of indicus and his generosity Browns.

Maybe you should read her post browns, and all the other posts she has put in before that.

Frankly its not my snake/snakes or my onus to decide who gets it/them, i just personally think it should go to an honest person. And lieing to achieve personal gain is fraud browns. Whether you or anyone else likes it or not that is plainly the case here.

It might be an insult to tess, but the initial post of her thinking we would believe it was an insult to everyone here. The plain truth is there in text, why is it so hard to believe browns?

BROWNS said:
In fact if anyone here is a scammer it's you getting animals in a ballot and selling them for profit..did you do the same with the coastal as well???

Thread should be deleted not just locked as it stinks!

I got 1, i say again 1 shingle in the ballot, which i then sold legally with all relevant paper work along with 2 other shingles i had aswell. I didnt make any profit on that shingle as i didnt want to because it was karma for the person recieving it. He paid for the 2 that i paid for and got the ballot one free. And the price for the other 2 was cheaper than i paid for them and the shipping for me to originally recieve them.

And yes, i also was lucky enough to win a coastal too, but i have kept him and will be breeding from him in the years to come.

Dont try and pull the ballot on this one browns, its nothing at all similar to the situation at hand.

Frankly im over it, im just glad i have brought to the attention of other herpers alike to be always on their toes.

I know you were speaking well of indicus in your last post but quite obviously offended and i believe insulted him.

These days i still tend to give people the benefit of of doubt and i'm guessing you'd have come up with something else negative even if the kid ws 9,13 or otherwise.I do agree it is wrong to have lied about the age and tessgalts explained why....cut her some slack!!!Getting a reptile of your own from someone else other than your parents who already have herps and can even afford to buy more but the kid doesn't i believe he/she fitted the criteria perfectly.

Haven't read all her posts but i'm guessing it has to do with buying and selling animals,which,has to do with money which is something you've been quite scrupulous about yourself selling ballot animals for profit or did all the cash go back into your herps?

BROWNS said:
Haven't read all her posts but i'm guessing it has to do with buying and selling animals,which,has to do with money which is something you've been quite scrupulous about yourself selling ballot animals for profit or did all the cash go back into your herps?

Again, you failed to read the text of a post. I just explained about the ballot animals. (if you were typing this when i posted then disregard it, if not have another read dude)

I dont want to argue with you Browns. But i will defend my posts and post the truth of how it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back