Free pair of MurryDarling's, to new Herper.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: re Free

oh wow! I'm going to be busy tonight!

/me hands out the last of the popcorn and sends out for another sack of it, a bag of salt, a large tub of butter and fires up the popcorn machine.

What a weekend! :shock:

tessgalts wrote:
i think a diamond too, i have 3 young kids under the age of 9yrs, we just got 2 diamonds and they are great with the kids...
Quoted directly from here: http://www.aussiepythons.com/index.php? ... ht=#181091

Is he 12 or nine????

I personally think you are playing on peoples genuine generosity with a scam sympathy story so you can get some freebies for yourself. SHAME ON YOU! As Derryn used to say SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!

Or as Jamie and Adam would say.........BUSTED!!!

SNAP!!

arguing on the internet is a bit like the special olypmpics,

even if you win you are still retarded

i mean that in a nice way :)

oh yeh, and save some popcorn

If you want the salt, ur gonna have to come and get it big boy :O

Ever tried popcorn with palm sugar ? Melt the palm sugar in a big frypan and saute the popcorn in it. Sets like Lollygobble Bliss Bombs. :D

Shermy has made a bit of a point here. Maybe Tess just made an error on the keyboard when she typed her sons name in as I am sure she wouldn't forget their ages.

Hey Sdaji, you wouldn't have a large coke would you, the extra salt is making me thirsty.....:D:D

just leave me alone.............stop trashing me..my kids give any animal love and care.he shares my snakes, i spose it is different when it doesn't came from me.and yes 9yr, he didnt think that some narrow minder people like your self would think he would have enough smarts..i am ashamed and will not let my son look at this site to see if he got a reply before school, because of the crap that some d---h---. has put on this thread..Grow up and get a happier life for yourself..i hope the monitors delete this from where my son wrote on this thread...

/me invites Wrasse to help prepare the popcorn.

Sounds like the official herp war spectators' caterer can learn a thing or two from you! :lol:

Thats pretzels huggy..."these pretzels are makin me thirsty" aka seinfeld :lol:

Re: RE: re Free

tessgalts said:
just leave me alone.............stop trashing me..my kids give any animal love and care.he shares my snakes, i spose it is different when it doesn't came from me.and yes 9yr, he didnt think that some narrow minder people like your self would think he would have enough smarts..i am ashamed and will not let my son look at this site to see if he got a reply before school, because of the crap that some d---h---. has put on this thread..Grow up and get a happier life for yourself..i hope the monitors delete this from where my son wrote on this thread...

Nice try, no snake.

RE: Re: RE: re Free

Well are they ready yet wrasse, I want to try some lollie gobble popcorn bombs......:D:D:D

i am getting a pair of darwin carpets i will tell my son he won them on this thread,because he dosent need to know how mean some people can be.thats thats, i hope you had your fun with me tonight,i'm a good person.evern if some people aren't.....

Teamsherman said:
Let the freebies go to those that cant or dont have access to herps.

Didnt someone get some free shinglebacks from a ballot and then sell them for $150each after 6 months?
Could of gone to some kid who's dad doesnt own a porsche maybe?

Oh, sorry, I passed them up to Sdaji's post box to hand out, it is his position after all...

;)

ad said:
Teamsherman said:
Let the freebies go to those that cant or dont have access to herps.

Didnt someone get some free shinglebacks from a ballot and then sell them for $150each after 6 months?
Could of gone to some kid who's dad doesnt own a porsche maybe?

hehehehe, nice one!!! I actually got a coastal free before the shingles too!!!! LMAO

Oh, and if i recall correctly, this freebie here had certain criteria. The ballots are open to anyone, i guess i was just twice lucky ay!!! LMAO

i hope you had your fun with me tonight,i'm a good person.evern if some people aren't.....

You try to tell us this when you have just helped your son lie to try scam a free snake.

/me hands out Wrasse's amazing home made lolly gobble bliss bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back