Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, wat about, my mates thought they would clear some bushes to fix up the local jumps (mainly for moto x) well they had to end up calling ire brigade cause the whole shrub went alite!

tryna catch lizard when i was 8 in a creek (eastern water skinks), i found out the hard way they were yabbies! and lots of em!

I let my mate park my car once, that was pretty stupid....

i heard they wanted to move that pole anyways, he was just helpin em get started :p

I have a list a mile long of stupid things i've done, everything from rolling down a slippery slide on rollerskates to re-enacting John Candy in the movie The Great Outdoors when he skids across the jetty on skis. I'm pretty sure being drunk at Bathurst a few years back and not realising i was actually standing in the camp fire until my butt was actually on fire would have to be close to hitting the mark. Should i continue?????

Simone.

THINGS NOT TO DO!!!!!!
ride a bmx down a steep driveway with grates at the end wearing blades!!!
it results in a handlebar lodged in your stomach, a twisted ankle and your mum almost fainting!!!!
i have a rather large scar to prove it!!!!
:roll: thats me, always the tomboy! even the guys next door were impressed :p

lmao at the pole, some people are so intelligent

Awesome becswillbe........but the general rule on this site is pics or it didn't happen so pics of the scar thanks.:lol: Just kidding, but how easy is it to laugh now than at the time. It's all fun and games till somone gets hurt................then its bloody hilarious :twisted:

Simone.

the picture is awesome...mean but bloody awesome i love it i wish i had a pole in my driveway like that! i really really really do !

id put pics of the scar, but that would mean u's would see the strechmarks too :p dont think anyone wants to see those!! :wink:

I need you too know our friendship means a lot - If you cry then I cry, if you laugh , i laugh........if you jump out the window I look down then....I laugh again

im starting a new thread. watch for it!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back