Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
some random pics today from cleaning, T+ male, het T+ female, patternless male.

Im a big fan of those striped macs John.

Cheers,
Dave

Attachments

• IMG_4028.JPG
    IMG_4028.JPG
    151.1 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_4029.JPG
    IMG_4029.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_4045.JPG
    IMG_4045.JPG
    182 KB · Views: 198
Dave, that first pic has given me a bit of a......... haha.

exciting times ahead for ant fans, lots of good projects happening!!!

dont get too excited stu! haha!

How are your eggs cooking? Still all ok?

i like to get eggcited ;)

5 PL, 1 normal left.

had 7 eggs from the PL clutch, the 2 that weren't coiled up have gone to the bin, no surprise there. 6 eggs for the year suit my rack perfectly so can't complain.

Just need to get myself another good adult male and everything is looking good for next year.

Caramel children's ( not a T+ though) and 2 blondes we hatched last year ( the partial striped one is in this thread when they hatched one year ago)........edgar4.jpgbm10101.jpgP1010006.jpg

A few of the Patternless after shedding , most are eating so a good season with these guys finally.

Patternlessantaresiachildrenihatchling12-11-2011-2.jpg

Patternlessantaresiachildrenihatchling12-11-2011-3.jpg

Patternlessantaresiachildrenihatchling12-11-2011-4.jpg

Patternlessantaresiachildrenihatchling12-11-2011.jpg

very nice dicky! You will have to let me know when they are ready for sale!!

Looking good dicky,find the escapee LOL Pics of carramel childreni x gold stimsoni,just had second slough.

My Herp room is also my work shop and kids rumpus room , there was no point looking for an 8 grams hatcho LOL .... just hoping he will pop his head out one day.

You will find dicky,ive had quite a few escape like that over the years and they dont go far. Yeh the old feed the hatchlings and the phone rings has happened to this little black duck also.

I didn't breed my T+ this year- cause this year sucked , but Next year I have a few that I will pr , herez a baby T+ from a few seasons ago

t.jpg

Few of the other ants here,the original male gold stimmy and a female that he sired last year,theres also a pic of the alice springs female.

Few of the other ants here,the original male gold stimmy and a female that he sired last year,theres also a pic of the alice springs female.

What locality are the 'Gold Stimmies' zulu? They look exactly like my Tiboburra Stimmies.

Very nice Laches !

What locality are the 'Gold Stimmies' zulu? They look exactly like my Tiboburra Stimmies.

South east stimmies all look quite alike and you can could probaby throw the windorahs in too. Gold stimsons is the name of my line of my animals which are characterised by having a reduced pattern.
I couldnt find a locality when i inquired about there origin several years back,they being called "Gold Stimsons" ,pretty much guarantee that they are SE australian,probably NW NSW give or take a few sheep stations.

Thanks Josh,didnt go this year,but i hope next season when the pair will be 2 and a half years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back