Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webcol

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi, i have been into modification for a long time, and i just wanted to share experiences, pictures etc. I also wanted to see what other people have.
At present i have/ done:
- 2 x industrial bars ( vertical and horizontal)
- 10 gauge conch and growing
- 2 x tragus in right ear
- 4 x dermals in eye brows
- A key tattooed behind my ear
- A flower on my Ribcage
- A faded scarification of a key behind my other ear
- various brandings on my arm and knuckles.
- 1 suicide suspension

I have had:
- 3x labret
-3x Normal eye brow bars
- 1 x nipple
- 6 x dermals, wrists and ears etc
- Various lobes
-Helix
-Play piercing on various places, on arms etc.
That just a few..

Next im getting some Silicon put on the top of my hand, a scarification on my left leg and more piercing and tattoos.. Here is a few photos..

Attachments

• Knuckles.jpg
    Knuckles.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,054
  • modifcation tatt.jpg
    modifcation tatt.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 918
  • Keyhole.jpg
    Keyhole.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 846
  • hooked 2.5cb.jpg
    hooked 2.5cb.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 983
  • leaning cb.jpg
    leaning cb.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 849
What are these?:shock:

Branding, is where they use heat to place a design on the skin ( usually basic designs as they expand and loose shape easily) I use a stainless steel rod to strike brand it on. I have done it on myself and others.
Scarification where a scapal is used to cut a design into the skin. This can have more detail. Lines or large areas can be removed. The cutting is usually irritated in order to make the scar more obvious.

I only like tattoos. that hanging from hooks business, i just cant get my head around:shock: each to there own i guess!!:|

I only like tattoos. that hanging from hooks business, i just cant get my head around:shock: each to there own i guess!!:|

Fair enough, its not for everyone. For my next tattoos i want to get some designs in a paprika red

What is ur motivation behind the hooking and hanging? Do you enjoy the thrill of the pain, or do u wanna push your body to its limits? Not poking fun just curious.

What is ur motivation behind the hooking and hanging? Do you enjoy the thrill of the pain, or do u wanna push your body to its limits? Not poking fun just curious.

Im always open to questions.
I have wanted to do it since i was about 16. Yes i always seeing how far my body can be pushed, and how it will deal with physical and mental pain and stress.
I also love the feeling of adrenaline and endorphins, thats why i also have done skydiving

Im always open to questions.
I have wanted to do it since i was about 16. Yes i always seeing how far my body can be pushed, and how it will deal with physical and mental pain and stress.
I also love the feeling of adrenaline and endorphins, thats why i also have done skydiving

Do you still relate to pain in a negative way? Like most people wanna escape or avoid pain. When you feel the pain of the hooks and stuff do u enjoy it? Or do you still find it a negative experience, but push thru it anyway in an attempt to reach new limits and personal goals?

Do you still relate to pain in a negative way? Like most people wanna escape or avoid pain. When you feel the pain of the hooks and stuff do u enjoy it? Or do you still find it a negative experience, but push thru it anyway in an attempt to reach new limits and personal goals?

Personally most of the time, with anything, i hate pain. But yes it gives a great feeling of personal archievement. The energy involved in things like this is just amazing and thrilling.

Personally most of the time, with anything, i hate pain. But yes it gives a great feeling of personal archievement. The energy involved in things like this is just amazing and thrilling.

Awesome thanks for the insight. Hope you achieve everything u desire :)

very nice, currently only have labret, nipple, tongue and septum done, planning to get inked this year, deff more piercings also keen on scarification at some stage

Awesome thanks for the insight. Hope you achieve everything u desire :)

Thanks, Im glad i could help you understand it a little more. If you have any other questions, well feel free to ask.

very nice, currently only have labret, nipple, tongue and septum done, planning to get inked this year, deff more piercings also keen on scarification at some stage

Scarification is nice, You can feel the slicing, but after you get used to it, its quite relaxing

lol how is getting sliced relaxing? =P. ive got 2 half sleeves oriental style. ill just stick to getting needle poked =)

lol how is getting sliced relaxing? =P. ive got 2 half sleeves oriental style. ill just stick to getting needle poked =)

I find scarification and tattooing relaxing. After my body get over the initial shock and the endorphins kick in, i find it just peaceful being able to lay there, ecspecially when i get to think about the finished product. I guess also its just a nice feeling of archievment

i understand bout the relaxing aspect of getting tattooed. thats probably why people are so addicted to it. once you get the ink bug it doesnt go away. =P wish i could get a full back tho.

untochables if you give the kids help line a call on 1800 55 1800 im shure they will be able to put you in contact with someone who can help you talk about these things

untochables if you give the kids help line a call on 1800 55 1800 im shure they will be able to put you in contact with someone who can help you talk about these things

sure i love talking to people about what im going to do next! Maybe they help me find more open minded people while im there?:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back