Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your a cracker jay lol penis peircings lol

how much more painful is the dermals over normal peircings ?

Depends on the placement, Dermal procedure, and how good the piercer is.
usually areas with less nerves and more fatty tissue is relativly painless such as on wrists or neck. However as they are put in more sensitive places such as eyebrows, or under the eye.
Dermal anchors are good because they can be place almost anywhere, however unfortunalty they are not very permanent as they a prone to rejection, like any surface piercing

Dermal anchors are good because they can be place almost anywhere, however unfortunalty they are not very permanent as they a prone to rejection, like any surface piercing

Aww so if I get ones in my neck, they're likely to grow out just as fast as my bar did?
I don't think the bar rejected... it never went coloured ot infected... I took it out when I would have needed the bar replaced a second time cause the holes were getting closer together and the bar was getting closer to the surface...

i have my left ear and left eye borrow pierced and a tattoo on my left shoulder, i'm less interested in piercing tho and more interested in tattoos now.

and to add a bit more to the explanation of why in regards to the feeling of it.

biologically pain causes the body to release endorphins that make you feel happy same as exercise or chocolate, but the amount and effects of the endorphin release is different for every one.

myself for example have been skydiving, it was fun but i did not get an endorphin rush from it, and my piercings did not give me one either however when i go for a big pushbike ride i get one and when i got my tattoo done i also got one.

it's different effects for every one, but i do know tattooing is known to be rather addictive for this very reason and it's partly why most people have more than one tattoo (every one i know who got a tattoo felt the desire to get another one) personally i resisted this desire to make sure my next design is like my first one something meaning full and not something ill regret later

Endorphins = happy :D any one who wants to know a bit more check Endorphin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for a start and if you like Endorphins you might find Dopamine interesting too Dopamine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your a cracker jay lol penis peircings lol

how much more painful is the dermals over normal peircings ?

im serious Kupper! ill show you sometime lol.

in my opinion my dermals were alot less painful than my penis and my nipple ! they both killed ! i could easily sit through 3 dermal anchors. if they go in easy they are a piece of cake!

i have had my dermal anchors for over 2 years. 2 got ripped out at different times by friends bracelets !!!! but i still have the other two ! they are still looking great. ill replace the others wen i have the money.

im serious Kupper! ill show you sometime lol.

in my opinion my dermals were alot less painful than my penis and my nipple ! they both killed ! i could easily sit through 3 dermal anchors. if they go in easy they are a piece of cake!
so Jay you got a princey hey ;););)

Yes redbelly. Iv got a prince albert. Currently stretched to 5mm which is a 2 guage in piercing sizes. I don't think I'll stretch it anymore. I also wanna get a scrotal ladder done. But again....... All comes down to money :(

Yes redbelly. Iv got a prince albert. Currently stretched to 5mm which is a 2 guage in piercing sizes. I don't think I'll stretch it anymore. I also wanna get a scrotal ladder done. But again....... All comes down to money :(
wow its like another language a "scrotal ladder"...I am sure at this very moment you have succeeded in making many a male APS user eyes water and cross their legs at just the thought of it :lol::lol::lol:

No pics! Hahha

I think I'll just stick to my tattoos thanks lol

I had the skin on the base of my penis where the scrotum starts peirced but had to take it out because woman complained ,
I will take you up o. That offer jay as I have always wondered how exactly they put that peircing through

Scrap that just googled it are you mad jay ? Surely it has to be taken out all the time ?

Does anyone here do their own peircing?

I've done all my upper ears with a good ole sewwing deedle and alcohol wipes... except for one, my first one when I was like 15 or 16 was done with a gun... never again took FOREVER to heal... lip and neck I had done professionally, lobes were done when I was a bub...

I have 6 piercings, labret helix and two lobes, i did my second lobe my self, that was fine, then i tried my nose, i passed out on the bathroom floor :D i think i got to adrenalin-ee

My nose got modified once....

n661074344_809483

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back