Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wat the hell is wrong with you!!!!!!

nah jks

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha,
if my parents saw wht people on this site get up too, my posting days are offically screwed :D
Cool, interesting and extreme but sorry not for me :)

nice haul you've got there untouchables :D
at present ive got my industrial, tragus, 6 x on my lower ears, lip and nose... and looking to get some dermals when i have enough spare cash. how do they go on the wrist? would there be placement issues because of veins and stuff? or not?

i luv modifications if tried to get mum and dad to let me get some stuff (peircings)done b4 i turn 18 but no sucess (by that i mean they said if u get anything done dont bother coming home cuz we wont let u in) ah well i will hav to wait

I have always been interested in Body Mod, I would never do it my self though! I'm too scared of pain, and what it will look like in 30 years (that Teflon ad put me off :)) I'll just stick with what I have.

nice haul you've got there untouchables :D
at present ive got my industrial, tragus, 6 x on my lower ears, lip and nose... and looking to get some dermals when i have enough spare cash. how do they go on the wrist? would there be placement issues because of veins and stuff? or not?

I have had the dermals on both tops of my wrists.
Left wrist i had them placed vertically which went well, but the other i had them horizontally and they always got caught on things, and eventully one got pulled out by my bag.

each to their own i guess, but these stretchy ear lobe thingys, i'm imagining 60 year olds with empty holes you could fit tea cups through yuk. I worked with a very attractive young lady who had these enormous spikes through her ears and i just felt it was a shame, and thought it looked awfull when she had to take them out for work
(food industry) couldn't meet a nicer person though. As for branding ouch! I'm not sure if available in Australia but i have seen an American with laser branding that covered his entire back, it was a sun with hirogliphs surrounding it and was fairly intricate but once again not my thing.We'd be a pretty boring race if we all came outa the same mold.

ive had verticle labret x4
horozontal lip piercing
industrial x 2
clit hood
nipple x4 (wicked piercings!)
tounge x 3 ( have 2 in at the moment)
septum
vampire kiss
christina
... i feel im missing a few :S

next i want to get my medusa some scarification need to find a good guy 2 do it

i love the suspension pics ive always wanted to try it as soon as i saw a pic when i was younger but im afraid im 2 chicken im 2 heavy i think lol.

I have had the dermals on both tops of my wrists.
Left wrist i had them placed vertically which went well, but the other i had them horizontally and they always got caught on things, and eventully one got pulled out by my bag.

OUCH dude!! I'm getting 2 done in my neck instead of having my bar re-done (grew out sooo fast) and if they go well I'll have some incorporated (spelling) into the tattoo I plan to get some time in the future :D

I'd love to get 2 more rings in my lip, but work gets in the way lol... looking at getting a nipple done (or both)
I have an industrial in my right ear with 4 upper earings - 2 upper earings on my left ear - one lip piercing lower left and one earing in each lobe... I'd love more but, yeah work, and I'm worried that I'll start to look like a pale x-mass tree because I'm such a little person lol

Those ones through your back look weird! not eww weird, but kinda cool weird... might try it myself one day...

And here people think us elapid catchers and keepers are crazy .......well what ever floats ya boat.....;)

3 in each lobe, retired nose piercing...
Got my navel done a few months back, sparked the piercing bug again haha...now have one dermal anchor under my navel to make it different, and recently acquired 3 dermal anchors on my chest. Really love the dermal anchors, I have slow healing issues but these heal so nicely!

Considering others, but leaning towards no for the reason tahnee brings up haha

Branding is available in australia. The worst place i have put anchors is my eyebrows (current), it was the most painful place i have had them. During the procedure they couldn't form a pocket in the tissue, because the skull was so close to the surface. After 5 mins they got them in, but not without a decent amount of blood. - Oh and i was left with 2 black eyes
My next project is 2 silicon implants in my left hand, then a scarification on my left leg

Each to their own, as long as no one else gets hurt I guess, but definitely not for me.

All the best with your endeavours though Dude.

untouchables...... how did they do your scarification? where do you get it done in australia? also have u had branding??

i have had 2 tongue bars, my nipple, prince albert (penis) and dermal anchors in my neck.

unfortunately due to work i can only get ones that i can cover easily :( would love to have more tho

Your a cracker jay lol penis peircings lol

how much more painful is the dermals over normal peircings ?

untouchables...... how did they do your scarification? where do you get it done in australia? also have u had branding??

i have had 2 tongue bars, my nipple, prince albert (penis) and dermal anchors in my neck.

unfortunately due to work i can only get ones that i can cover easily :( would love to have more tho

With my scarification they transfered the design onto my skin ( same as tattoo) then using a scalpel they remove the skin. With lines etc they remove small sections, but with larger areas they remove the whole top layer. there are various place that will do it, you just need to enquire with your local piercer. In my area i have 3 piercers that do it.
Yes i have done branding. On my arms, and knuckles. I have done it for others on arms and knees also
If your looking into getting things that you can cover i would recommend having a look into silicon implants. Or just get a few more dermals in hidden areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back