Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many?

Votes: 22 10.8%
  • 2-5

Votes: 66 32.4%
  • 6-9

Votes: 30 14.7%
  • 10+

Votes: 86 42.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

D3pro

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Wanted to see the average amount of snakes aps owners own.
(hoping this is a poll... if not, ignore it)

i got 4 atm did have 10 but sold afew when i moved but once settled in im gettin heaps

got 4 picking up 5 tommorow habe about 12 and a lacey by the end of the year early next year

there is huge gap between 2-5 and 10+... interesting lol

Once you get to 10 you give up resisting..... full blown addiction untreatable sets in !!!!

Once you get to 10 you give up resisting..... full blown addiction untreatable sets in !!!!

I have a dragon obsession and it was like that lol, the snake bug is kicking in though, just need to find the right ones - starting to get fussy rather than just wanting randoms :) ...not sure if that's a good or bad thing, not getting as many but they're costing more lol

I have a dragon obsession and it was like that lol, the snake bug is kicking in though, just need to find the right ones - starting to get fussy rather than just wanting randoms :) ...not sure if that's a good or bad thing, not getting as many but they're costing more lol

I came in the hobby fussy lol... I remember somebody offering me a bland poo coloured spotted for my first snake... I laughed uncontrollably.
you have to buy something you want to keep lol

7 snakes 1 beardie. really have to carefully pick and choose my next few purchases as space is getting slim and i need more every day.

i started my colection in febuary and im up to 9 at the moment plus 4 blue tongues and 3 thick tail geckos , once i get my tax return there should be a few more jungles :)

I'm the opposite, got 8 snakes, but now the proud mum to 6 beardies also and love them to bits :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back