Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many?

Votes: 22 10.8%
  • 2-5

Votes: 66 32.4%
  • 6-9

Votes: 30 14.7%
  • 10+

Votes: 86 42.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got 5 for now but hopefully will have lots more come into this world in a few months.
Seems it's common to have 2-5, then once your at 5 why stop at a few more, why not go to 10+...

I have a dragon obsession and it was like that lol, the snake bug is kicking in though, just need to find the right ones - starting to get fussy rather than just wanting randoms :) ...not sure if that's a good or bad thing, not getting as many but they're costing more lol

Hey Funkstaa, I thought I was the only lunatic with a dragon obsession. How many do you have amd how many different species?

Only have one snake, and two dragons.

Currently building a display enclosure for the dragons, then will knock uo some more basic enclosures so that I can get some more snakes. Worma, Bredli or Coastal het.

so the moral of the story is.....if you get 2 to 5 snakes it wont be long before you have 10+ :) hehehhehe

Only 2 and unlikely to get anymore unless I find myself single at some stage!!!

Yeah totally agree once I went past the 10 I thought yep Im hooked...
also 2 RP jungles, 2 RP Tanami womas ,3 GTPs and 2 darwin albinos...I know I have got bitten by the herp bug..
I LOVE IT ...But my bank account not so much! hahahaha
Cant stop now..full blown addiction has set in hahaha
Ezekiel :D

I only have 2 Jungles but im sure that will change as im already looking at getting some more.
I do however have 7 species of geckos plus Netteds and some frogs

Hey Funkstaa, I thought I was the only lunatic with a dragon obsession. How many do you have amd how many different species?

Sorry for the late reply ...have been bulding stackables tee hee, So far have a pair of yellow phase, Freddy the couch hog, Nim the midget beardy (has barely grown since I bought him/her? ) Then Funk,Staa,Flash,Buba and crayola the Pygmy's ...and have 3 Boyds on the way :D

1 Coastal Carpet, 1 Water Python, 12 Bearded Dragons, 1 Gippsland Water Dragon, 5 Eastern Water Dragons, 3 E. Blue Tongues, 1 Blotched Blue Tongue, 1 Long Necked Tortoise and 2 Freshwater Crocodiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back