Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I since your taking the ethical high ground I take it no more herping for you?
Herping is my passion and I love seeing reptiles in their natural habitat, I think they look so much happier and better where the are found naturally. I know they do get stressed but I only handle them to a minimum and when I do handle them I take care and I've never had a skink or gecko loose their tail on me. I always put rocks back the way they were originally and leave with minimal disturbance. I personally think my, and other people's herping pics, including yours save species by making people aware of what's out there in their back yards and hopefully I change people views on reptiles and show people how beautiful reptiles actually are, I also hope they think twice before littering ,or even what plants people plant in their back yard. Here's my flicker account if you want to see some more of my herping pics http://www.flickr.com/photos/akashsherping/8216570112/in/photostream/

Hey I think that in some cases ,not all but some, reptiles are better off in captivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back