Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Specks

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey guys quiz me on reps as im 15 and dont give me way easy qs either im gonna show my parents just how much i know as im on my way to getting a snake. btw im not gonna cheat as u will see in my responses

how bout you get us to quiz you the snake that you want as a first snake?
that way we can tell you the answers if you get em wrong

depends and i dont know what snake im getting i am very knowledgeable and you can ask me qs on dragons monitors large skinks vens and pythons and basic care and pretty much anything. any1 with a q and knows the answer ask me

What are the counts of Ventral,subcaudals,Anal and midbody of a Pseudechis porphyriacus?
What colubrid in Australia ,doesnt have a loreal scale ?

What is the ONLY pest reptile noted (non-endemic or introduced species only)? And where?

could i get some actual qs about reps and stuff not like where they come from and qs like absolutly no one knows. just qs on reps and yeh

why dont you try and find out first ..see if you can ...then if you cant I will tell you ok ...

with good heat a hactchy food only be feed 3-4 weeks after hatching cause they have the yolk in them and usually about 1once a week adult have bigger fat stores so you can feed them once a week but they can go for up to a year without food if they have good fat stores

the asnwer is a dugite and it has190-230 ventrals and 50-70 subscales midbody are 19 rows anal scale is divded soz on lateness i had to find my little bro he is three

I'm busy finger-tapping waiting to hear the answer to my question too... I'm gutted if you don't think it's relevant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back