Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
soz rbb it is an rbb mid 17 rows
ventral 170-215
subs 40-65 anal diveded

omg u gave that away way to easy it is a gtp (chondro Python)

oh woops bts is it i was thinking gtp cause they import some here and now i realize

hooorah... yeppers... the brown tree snake is considered a pest in Guam... And is the only invasive reptile species considered a pest!

he guys im done for the day if ya wanna post me qs i can answer the on the post and u can check me at looking at me last active time so yeh

How are you doing with answers to redbellybite's questions? The answer to the first question should take less than five minutes to find on the web, Answer to the second question took me about half an hour to find on the web and the search wasn't exactly straightforward.

soz rbb it is an rbb mid 17 rows
ventral 170-215
subs 40-65 anal diveded
my ventral count is 180-210...subs are 40-65 first 1/3 is single remainder is divided ..mids are 17 and anal is divided ...and yeah it is a red-bellied black snake ...;)
The colubrid that doesnt have a loreal scale is called the White-bellied mangrove snake (Fordonia leucobalia)
So you were almost correct :D

what is the window like appearance on snake eggs from?
can you sex a snake visually successfully?
can you sex a monitor visually successfully?
do snakes like being handled often?
do snakes require UV light?
what is the cloudy like appearance in a snakes eyes from? and what is it best to do when your snake is in this stage? and then what is it best to check at the completion of this stage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back