Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
some more Q's
What are the meanings to these?
#Arboreal?
#Bolus?
#Cloaca?
#Diurnal?
#Enzyme?
#Fibrinogen?
#Gravid?
#Hemipenes?

look mum look! i can successfully point out all basic areas of a car, the steering wheel, the tyres, the dashboard, the engine and the muffler. surely i must know how to drive by knowing all that! i reckon i could even become a mechanic with this degree of knowledge on the subject...

look mum look! i can successfully point out all basic areas of a car, the steering wheel, the tyres, the dashboard, the engine and the muffler. surely i must know how to drive by knowing all that! i reckon i could even become a mechanic with this degree of knowledge on the subject...

The kid is 14
ease up ......

was there any need for this? he is 14 and trying to do the right thing by learning all he can, i thought the purpose of the site is to encourage ppl to love herps... not to make them feel stupid for doing some research... .

I'm presuming that what matters to your parents is if you know & understand how to actually care for snakes so here's some basic questions for you.

1. What will you need if setting up a click clack for a hatchling python?

2. At what temperatures should the warm & cool end be for a python?

3. How often should you feed a hatchling spotted python & what size prey do you feed it?

4. When is NOT a good time to handle your python?

5. What can you do if your snake refuses to feed?

6. What should you do if your snake doesn't shed properly?

7. How do you heat your snakes food?

8. What questions should be asked when buying a snake?

9. How long should all new snakes be quarantined from the rest of your collection?

10. Why do we need to put our new snakes in quarantine?

You're grilling a kid over scale counts but you couldnt tell the difference between a tiger and a taipan on another site?
Crazy
errrm did you not see the little smiley face at the end of the answer dep?actually it was sticking its tongue in and out in a joking manor ...;)

and I dont think I grilled him ever ...he wanted questions ...seems your getting a tad grilly yourself ...

asnwers
Anteresia boy- scrub python
jazza 369- 10 ft-14ft
sarah m-rough- scaled python
southie- 1 dont knwo never seen egss in incubation-no-yes-not really-no exception for diamond because of dps-its about to shed-leave it and dont touch
rbb-tree dwelling-anal hole-day active-?-?- pregnant with eggs-?
kyro-heat mat/ cord underneath 1/3 of click clack water hide
answer qs later btw all my knowledge and your not overdoing me

kyro #2-depending on species cooler species 20-24 hotter climates up to 26
3-once aweek after the 3-4weeks after hatching and pinky mice
4-after feeding or about to shed
5-brain, scent leave in enclosure over night
6-soak it and get special stuff for it conditioner for snakes
7-defrost in room temp until thouroughly defrosted then luke warm water until warm
8-age ,feeds and problem and where they got it from
9-2-4weeks
10-diseases parasites

so there are my answers and no cheating honest to god any more

hooorah... yeppers... the brown tree snake is considered a pest in Guam... And is the only invasive reptile species considered a pest!

Where did you pull that one from Slimy? Plenty of other reptiles are considered pests. Or are you going of a specific list?

What is the common name for Morelia Carinata? What makes it different to all other python species?

i think im getting some of these right! ive just been glimpsing im probably wrong on some too like the longest teeth one i thought was rough scaled python but im probably wrong i just heard they had longer then GTP

more answers
cris reptile- rbb give live birth
matt snake- answer rough scaled python it has rough scales instead of smooth

any more qs guys

errrm did you not see the little smiley face at the end of the answer dep?actually it was sticking its tongue in and out in a joking manor ...;)

i dint know that little smiley did that but im going pretty good with thes qs by the way rbb where abouts in qld do u do your relocating

how do you tell the difference between the Antaresia group with using colour or pattern

Cheers

specks it was in another forum ...dont get those smileys in this one ....and I am in the wide bay area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back