'07 jags PICS!!!! (MAJOR DUW!!)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Thes Jags were bred by Matt Brock, the father was a pure coastal jag from Will Leary and the mother is a striped coastal originating from some animals that were supposedly imported from the Cape Trib area. Heres a pic of dad.
IMG_1124.jpg

The mother on her eggs. She incubated them the entire length. Matt let her do all the work. She was a great mom.
IMG_0466.jpg

Here you can see a hatchling emerging from under her chin.
IMG_1007.jpg

Now for the babies.
Striped Sibling
IMG_6906.jpg

Banded Sibling
IMG_6891.jpg

WOW!!!
IMG_6904.jpg
IMG_6905.jpg
IMG_6900.jpg
IMG_6908.jpg
IMG_6911.jpg

A few more
IMG_6922.jpg

"Tulip" The pattern on her hear looks like a tulip flower
IMG_6924.jpg

An even lighter jag
IMG_6931.jpg
IMG_6933.jpg
IMG_6937.jpg

Reddest female fromthe clutch.
IMG_6952.jpg
IMG_6950.jpg

Thats all folks, hope you enjoy

lol waruikazi has already seen these pics

One word for those last two WOW!!!!!!:shock: :shock: :shock:
me guessing you holding onto those mate?
Cheers cringles

unfortunatly not mine:( a mate of mine in the states bred them)

I can get Aust breed Jags for $5000.00 each there are two for sale if anyone wants one.
These as fare as I know are the only ones in Aust.
PM me (NO TYRE KICKERS)

Wow! What beauties!

Wish they were in my price range so bad!

owwww they are so gorgouse what are the related to arn't they like a cross between B&W and coastal? or how did they make this breed in the first place?

the ones in the pics are pure coastals, you can get jungle jags which are junglexjag coastal, a jag is a coastal carpet mutaion.

i really really feel sorry for anyone that breeds jags!! how the hell do you sell them when they come out looking like that, my collection would grow by 10-15 snakes every season i had!

So are Jags Legal in Australia or not?

So are Jags Legal in Australia or not?

Only if they were bred in this country and if the breeder can prove the blood line....... Not if they have been smuggled and then bred here......... From what I'v heard, no one has managed to breed them in AU so far ( unless they have kept it a secret ;);))..........

Well they are here and they are bred in Aust and these are NOT the underground ones that are out there. These are 100% bred in Aust.
I am acting on behalf of the breeder who wants to remain anonymous for security reasons.

if they are true jags i would think that the parents or grandparents were imported, i dont think there have been any jag lines originating in aus yet, we would have heard of them.

Well they are here and they are breed in Aust and these are NOT the underground ones that are out there. These are 100% breed in Aust.
I am the middle man for which you can understand why.

If they are really Jags and are legal, they would be worth a lot more than $5000.

if they are true jags i would think that the parents or grandparents were imported, i dont think there have been any jag lines originating in aus yet, we would have heard of them.

Trust me there are alot of things out there that no one has been game to tell they have yet. The jags are nothing more than visual hets for leucism. And leicism has the possibility to come up in any species. So there really is no reason why they couldn't spontaneoulsy appear in Australia or anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back