Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jungle mad if you think i am full of **** i will post a pic in the next day or 2... as i said b4!!!!!!!!... the lizard was in a photo comp at the last replile expo .. my friend and i were at expo to try and see if it was worth our time to breed him.. (i am not a leg puller) we are going to breed this lizard just trying to find out if its worth the $2000 i was quoted to buy a 2nd encloser that will be needed to breed this lizard

i have never heard of one being in captivaty. so i am interested to see if it turns out to be true.

If you decide to keep and breed him you will make that money back eventually.
If you want to, go for it.
Breed it and then sell, you can sell the young and stll have the male for yourself.

jungle mad if you think i am full of **** i will post a pic in the next day or 2... as i said b4!!!!!!!!... the lizard was in a photo comp at the last replile expo .. my friend and i were at expo to try and see if it was worth our time to breed him.. (i am not a leg puller) we are going to breed this lizard just trying to find out if its worth the $2000 i was quoted to buy a 2nd encloser that will be needed to breed this lizard

IF you want to stop the doubt, perhaps you would like to share with us, what "expo" you had it in?

I just would of thought if it was entered into a photo comp, a photo would be around already, just seems strange is all.

Yes, keeping and breeding yourself would be the best option financially, but i would expect to have similar problems raising the young as seen with the albino Beardies, so it wouldn't be an easy task. It would be a gamble but if you can pull it off you will come out on top.

the frog and sanke expo forgot what was called .. it was in casle hill nsw sydey

Id have to agree with Australis.
It does seem a bit strange that nothing has come up and under the circumstances
there is bound to be at least one photo around somewear.
Not saying you are full or ****** at all.
I just cant wait to see the pictures.:) and that will also give some closure for anyone
that has any doubts.

If you do decide to keep it and breed it , good luck. It will be an experience.

Yes, keeping and breeding yourself would be the best option financially, but i would expect to have similar problems raising the young as seen with the albino Beardies, so it wouldn't be an easy task. It would be a gamble but if you can pull it off you will come out on top.

I don't believe it would. If it has lived this far that should mean that the it is a strong and healthy animals, which would produce a strong and healthy line. There will be albino beardies on the market soon enough, not necessarily from Bob Withey's line...

did you name it casper....

i am imagine i totally pale white water dragon here...

i have searched high and low and there is no records of any albino water dragons kept in captivaty.
SO..............if your friend does have one. he is special..
but...there is a saying around here.......
PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN :D

hi all my friend has a albino eastern water dragon .. any idea on how muche he would worth ?
i can get soom photos if needed

Mate play your cards close to your chest! You do not have to prove anything to anyone! Even a normal Eastern Water Dragon has a $$ value, so yours is certainly worth somewhat more when you decide to sell the offspring. Wait till you have bred it then post photos, sit back and watch them all froth at the mouth, then name a price and then see that all the kafuffle caused here was mostly caused by jealous tyre kickers :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back