Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i reckon u could pimp him out fro a fair bit to a fair few people, and still get to keep him!!

you wont get him back! dont be surprised to see the barrel of a 22 at the door when you go to get him back! (judging by stories on this forum!) just keep it, and move its location and dont tell ANYONE where it is, not even your mates. biggest mistake you can make here is telling your mates what is worth, or bragging- just cause someone may not be into lizards, they still might be into 5-10k

its worth as much as someone is willing to pay,definatly wild caught if u r looking for females to breed with it,lol,now on another thread about albino bredlis, here we have the same case in point,we have an animal,no one gives 2 hoots about,all u are thinking what u can make off of it,ive got no probs with that ,if they sold for the same price as normals,bet the little tyke still b running free,anyways nice looking eastern,be interesting to see what he looks like when mature,how old is it supposed to b,looks quite yoing still,and i cant see it taking to long to flood the market with them,they r prolific breeders and hardy as well,oh i do like the look of some of the albinos,dont get me wrong,wouldnt catch me paying that coin thats all,all the best with the little one,just remember the animal,THE ANIMAL,not what u can get for it,and im curious as to why a reptile dealer would knock it back,sounds odd to me,something to think about,are u licenced to keep?
just my 2 cents

Some very salient points there!!

Back to the topic,hang on to the beast and ask what u want for hets,or wait it out till u start hatching 50/50,but thats alot of mouths to feed,so maybe sell off to a breeder,do an auction off and set a reserve price,if u want money straight away.And as a previous post said,dont go gloating to many people as like he said,the greed factor could have someone pinch it off you.
good luck with it ,i hope u keep it,and put the time into establishing the morph yourself,that would gain you alot more respect and pay off in the long run

I think an open auction is the best way if he doesn't want to be ripped off. I bet dozens of people have already PM'd him offering money. A reserve is a good idea.. Personally I'd keep him myself if I were the owner. I've had EWD's before and they breed like rabbits :) Good luck to you mate whatever he decides..

wow! it took a while, but it was worth the wait!
good show old chap!

I never picked on anyones spelling... just grammar :)

maybe you're paranoyd.

Now let's talk about me. How am i going to get myself involved in a breeding loan with my new mate with the albino i disbelieved existed ???

maybe we could call the watery paranormal,i keep and breed eastern and blue phased gippys,definatly breed like flies,very hardy little buggas as well,i love them,so wont be hard to breed your self,personally if i owned it id hang on to it,but yes each to there own,be curious to see what someone would pay for it myself,oh and watch the turtle doesnt munch it,would be an expensive meal for it,goumet watery,with a side serve of then the turtle would have albino genes,haha

Here i am people

Hello everyone, i must say i had a hard time reading all your posts. Firstly i would like to say , damn Njlocksmith, we go to a reptile expo with a picture of my lizard, 1 guy says "hey that would be worth a fair bit", now look what you've done.
Secondly i would like to add that "this is not for sale" This lizard is not just a rare lizard to me, it is my pet. My pet, not only is this lizard a wonderful looking reptile but as far as reptiles go he also has alot of character. example, you are able to feed him from hand, but if you are me feeding or handling him he coperates. if not he is abit reluctant.

Yes i am interested in breeding him and no i do not intend or expect to make a furtune, or even any real profit out of him at all. And further more, he is young and i don't yet have a female, or the appropriate enclosure. And finally, yes NJlocksmith took he's sweet time getting you a picture, but thats because i was at work and only i had the photo, even though someone else thought googled it..

Last edited:
Good on you addy. You do what you feel is best :) Don't fall for the "I'll give you a free enclosure for a baby," or "I'll give you a female for the same," type of offer. I'm sure there are many unscrupulous people that will try this. If you do decide to breed (your choice), charge whatever you are happy with :) Beautiful lizard - I, amongst others - am very jealous.

Good luck mate, everyone here hopes you'll breed him but as has been said, BE CAREFUL WITH WHO YOU TRUST!!!

Good on you addy. You do what you feel is best :) Don't fall for the "I'll give you a free enclosure for a baby," or "I'll give you a female for the same," type of offer. I'm sure there are many unscrupulous people that will try this. If you do decide to breed (your choice), charge whatever you are happy with :) Beautiful lizard - I, amongst others - am very jealous.

I was joking :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back