Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That chital looks awesome, well done.
Looks like charter towers area - Bill bakers way maybe ???
Should try a longbow................

Nice one Jason. I never got notifacation of your post so missed it for a bit. Settle down Mungus , youll start drooling on ya key board :lol: Matt Heres some recent pics of my pups. Going well now been on about 7 pigs. They are 16 weeks.;)

DSC02865.jpg

DSC02839.jpg

DSC02815-1.jpg

DSC02819.jpg

yeh mungas they were taken with the late great Billy Baker. That is where i saw my first black headed python on toomba. they were everywhere and as big as a truck in that country. the pigs where also huge and the angriest i have ever hunted. 2 got up after 5 minutes with heart shots and gave us curry. funny now but at the time using the bow as a basebal bat was not so funny

yeh mungas they were taken with the late great Billy Baker. That is where i saw my first black headed python on toomba. they were everywhere and as big as a truck in that country. the pigs where also huge and the angriest i have ever hunted. 2 got up after 5 minutes with heart shots and gave us curry. funny now but at the time using the bow as a basebal bat was not so funny

Very nice animals mate.
I had the privilege to hunt and fish with Bill.
Sadly missed - only the good die young:cry:
Where abouts are you from ?????

Cheers Mung . We going on Sunday morn so will put up pic of the BIG BOAR we gunna catch :lol:;)

Hey matty, nice lookin pups mate same style as what i need , just got a stag/ arab pup need him to come on really soon, hit big boar last weekend 3 busted dogs and no hog!!!!!

Awesome work guys, Matt, very sorry to hear about your best dog, very sad. Those pups are too cute tho, can't believe there hunting already, awesome work. would love to tag along with my little dish lickers, very nice feral culling, can't beat it. Well done :D

Thanks Pythoness ;) You can tag along any day. Watch out though you may become addiicted !:lol:Took the "babies " out this morning for a run and this is what we caught. Not huge pigs but the pups have decided that they arent going to bail pigs now and are all out scruffers :rolleyes::lol: Anyway , they are having fun and love that bush. The whole team hunted well and my mate came with his pup. Ginger is the sister to Beast and Spartan and she seems to love it to , although she hasnt seen as many. Cheers all Matty ;)

DSC02884.jpg

DSC02888.jpg

DSC02876.jpg

Looks alright Nook. Now pump in that work eh. Matty;)

Nice to see those pups into it already matty hope mine comes on that quick

Stuff it, i read the first 10 pages, great looking kills there guys, umm, this may sound weird, but are the foxes killed with head shots? If anyone in the Perth area hunts foxes i'd love a skull.
Those pups look fantastic matty, what breed are they?

Matty those pups are freakin' gorgeous!! The awesome buid of a pitbul and the awesome colours of a kelpie!!

Noice!!

Hubby just finished building his mate a pig rack... He did a bloody good job too!

Just a quick question...has anyone got pics of their pig racks and how much you paid for them?

Went out 2 weekends ago and we saw 11 Fallows. One of my mates freezer was getting a bit low so I pinged one. GPS'ed it out to a 218 meter shot. Unfortunately at that range I thought it was a hind and didn't realize is was a nobbie. He might have been a good animal in a couple of years.

Another mate went on a reccie during the week and found a heap of Red Deer sign, (prints, rub trees and wallows) so come Anzac Day weekend were heading up to see if we can ping a couple.

Here's also a photo of my favorite girl. Only young but starting to become a good Deer dog. She'll just lay there even if there are Deer 20 - 30 meters away. But once that trigger is pulled she's off. If the shot doesn't bring the animal down straight away, she won't let it get far.
Nailed a decent Deer last year and it disappeared into really think scrub. Thought we'd lost it. But off she went after it. Brought it down then came back and led us straight to it.

Attachments

• DSCF0957A.jpg
    DSCF0957A.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 131
  • DSCF0796A.jpg
    DSCF0796A.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 94
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back