Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spongebob

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I cant cope with all this upgrade stuff, which I dont recall being discussed just imposed. Buddy lists were OK but now I've got to accept friends and all the guilt this entails.So after much deliberation and angst ridden fretting I've decided to take a stand. I have only one friend and will stick to only one friend. So if you want to be my friend I wont accept. It's not personal, it's just I cant stand being put in a position whereby I have to make a decision which is arbitary at the most, and is open to scrutiny by anyone on this site.
Call me a grumpy young soul or whatever but I will not be at the mercy of system that creates divisions.
So I have one friend and I'm sticking to it!

My initial thought was similar to yours - this is something that is likely to create divisions at some point and i don't see much good coming of it (just lots of bad things). However, it's like the time my grandmother started rolling down the hill in her wheelchair... I thought to myself, it's too late to do anything about it, so i may as well just sit back and enjoy it! :p

Have to agree bob, i'm waiting for the first post, Such and such won't be my friend!

However, it's like the time my grandmother started rolling down the hill in her wheelchair... I thought to myself, it's too late to do anything about it, so i may as well just sit back and enjoy it! :p

That, my friend, is gold. :D

LOL yeh i'm not quite sure why APS felt the need to do this?.. I'm just p***ed off I only have 3 friends... :( sooo un-popular! :twisted:;)

LOL yeh i'm not quite sure why APS felt the need to do this?.. I'm just p***ed off I only have 3 friends... sooo un-popular!

You think that's bad, Check out mine. 0 Haha

How the hell do you know if you have a request? i got no friends and it looks to be staying that way.

Well that created a torrent of responses and 10 people had a look at my profile and I know who you are!!

Hey Bob does the ban include your imaginary friend as well?

It's all very well untill you learn from later posts that your 'Friend' crosses GTP's with Coastals , thinks that Raymond Hoser is a genius & is a paid-up member of the Nazi Party.

:shock: natrix so paranoid lolz why is everyone so negative? or...why am i so naive :p

I agree with you Bob. What was ever wrong with the old system anyhow?
Now i'm getting all these randoms sending requests, and those i had previously, i'm now forced to ask permission. Seems pointless. The way i see it, if you want to be friends with everyone.......use bloody msn etc, why does the forum need further complication.

:shock: natrix so paranoid lolz why is everyone so negative? or...why am i so naive :p

Well , ya know , there's already youtube & facebook etc to gather 'friends' & participate in all sorts of pop culture vacuousness.
I don't know the answer to the question about your naiveity.

forgive me if i am wrong, but ithought it would be more about expnding your networks, therefore expanding your knowledge. and knowledge is power. but you know its not your friends you need to keep close though. cheers yeldarb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back