Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that iv heard. Ive heard that the habitats are watched pretty closely by NPWS and ud pretty much stick out like a sore thumb trying to find them

LOL alot of people wouldnt know what one is,
even with the hint that it gets pale
and by its size:lol:

i have seen one in the flesh,they had a wild expo in sydney in 2004 and one was on display
but i heard it died of a sress related illness when it was taken back to where it was from

Hey Norris did that rare live bearing australian python happen to have any distinguishing marks, even on the tail?

my missus thinks it could be a coastal x murray darling does any else agree or should i tell her to get me another beer

oenpelli-python500.jpg

They have got 3 at the NT wildlife park and are in a breeding program atm. i recon they are ugly i am sure the price tag would not be to ugly.tho if they let a few experinced breeders have access to them they might actally breed them.

Last edited:
Now we've got a close up. quick some 1 start counting scales

There are no live bearing pythons in Australia, or the world for that matter.

LOL they would be regarded ugly by the GTP / woma / BHP/ bredli worshipping brigade

i think there beautiful:D

It was a joke i was trying to say a guy had sold me a boa ( im pretty sure i used enough sarcasm).

beauty is in the eye of the beholder. dam ugly snake if you were paying for looks they would be about half the price of a cheap coastal

i have also read somewhere they are like a bridge between the liasis/morelia genus
as anbody else heard / read this??

"There are no live bearing pythons in Australia, or the world for that matter."

OMG u pay big bucks for something u are told is a native red tailed python and people automatically jump on you. What happened to trust?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back