Any other APS love matches out there?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who came up with that "Half your age +7" BS? The happiest couple I know have a 30 year age gap...

thats bizarre,i especially find it wierd when woman is far older than the little boy shes with,thats gross cause any older wmen can pick up a young guy

thats bizarre,i especially find it wierd when woman is far older than the little boy shes with,thats gross cause any older wmen can pick up a young guy
I think it is cause a woman is thought to peak(romantically)when a Man is thought to ebb....I have never been attracted to younger Men, I can apreciate their looks, but I really think people go with what floats their own Boat so to speak lol.... Mind you I dont know about the middle aged Man ebbing thing personally LOL it is just what I have heard....

look at Hugh Hefner and his wife/fiancée/whatever partner/ booty call! he's like 80+yrs old and she's only 25

look at Hugh Hefner and his wife/fiancée/whatever partner/ booty call! he's like 80+yrs old and she's only 25
My Dad is a perfect example, he is off over in Thailand(againnnnn)canoodling with young chiccy's(over 20)because it is his preference. He will not
entertain the idea of a same age woman(he is 61)

.I have never been attracted to younger Men

I concur, the ones around my age that I was attracted to are all immature little twits who wanted me to just sit in the front seat of their "rides" and look pretty. Although, it doesn't change when they get older for a lot of them :lol:

there is far more single dudes thann women on this site , dont like those sort of odds

plus single chicks all seem to be in queensland ,south Aus or vic

im noticing that to.. brisbane has alot of hotties i see.. time to move maybe... not much in nsw...

there is far more single dudes thann women on this site , dont like those sort of odds

plus single chicks all seem to be in queensland ,south Aus or vic

Have to agree with that statment.

Still where do you go that has far more single ladies than males ???

Have to agree with that statment.

Still where do you go that has far more single ladies than males ???

a lesbian bar? lols, sorry, couldnt resist. Single parent meetings (you are after all a single parent to your pythons!)

is it wierd to be friends with ex's? my 3 best friends are 3 of my ex-gf's.. alot of my other friends think this is very strange..

"Hi there, how old are your kids.... that's great! Hey, you wanna see my snake?"
bahahaha! yeah might not go down so well! lol

is it wierd to be friends with ex's? my 3 best friends are 3 of my ex-gf's.. alot of my other friends think this is very strange..

my husband and i regularly hang out with my ex, he's pretty much best friends with both of us. sometimes get wierd but only when his other mates say "isnt that the guy that sarah went out with before you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back