Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, you're actually serious! I think you were trying to tease me and TrueBlue :p I didn't realise he was an esteemed member of APS :p

I would have NO HOPE with Lily. she is way above my capacity. I was merely accepting her for our young single male group. this is not about me remember Kersten. I am merely a conduit here.

Sdaji said:
Whoa, you're actually serious! I think you were trying to tease me and TrueBlue :p I didn't realise he was an esteemed member of APS :p
Isn't he esteemed? Well he's certainly smart. Too smart for me :(

No, that Central Qld seems to have the most representation on this thread. Lets go.

dang yr good! :D close....no I was thinking that you and lily have yet to post yr pics in the EVERYBODY thread.....eh.... :D :D

Kersten said:
I don't know if esteeemed is the word I'd use :lol:

Well, from what I know, esteemed is a word I'd happily see used to describe him. Why do you suggest otherwise?

You're making the assumption that I know the person. I don't. But I'd consider anyone who treats someone in that way anything BUT esteemed;) I'm funny like that though, I like people with a sense of basic human decency...don't you?

I've lost my dental floss again. And is the bathroom north, or left? No wonder The Smartest Man On APS doesn't want to be my friend. I'd probably keep forgetting his name and calling him "Lily", or something.

Purple, I'm there! In the aqua print halter-necked sun dress!

Alby, I'd date you if you were free and had a shingleback and didn't mind beautiful, dumb girls. On second thoughts, no I wouldn't cos I'd hate all your friends to be envious of you.

Dicco, I really can't say. I have forgotten how to spell Cleverest Man In The Whole Wide World's name. I bet HE never looses his dental floss!

I am not running away purple, these posts are just too damn quick. Oh, and my photo comes up with every post I make. Unfortunately, so does the guy's head I am sitting on but that doesnt matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back