Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u5a4a5ev.jpg

This is my Gammon ranges carpet python doing his best GTP impersonation. He loves to climb. That's a LED light strip he's around so no chance of a burn btw.

Bites don hurt at all from smaller snakes, a CTS bite is most definitely entirely harmless to you, and Hypo Bredli's can be found quite commonly from around the $200 mark, not expensive at all...

really? all i seem to be finding is 300-450 for hatchies. Any one have any preferred breeders for Bredlis??

- - - Updated - - -

Roughies are on advanced here in SA dunno bout others places.

Their site is www.southernxreptiles.com

Look in the articles section. Some great reading :)

I got a hypo bredli a little while ago and she is great. Still yet to tag me( no lack of trying ) but she is getting so chill now which I'm my experience is great for a hatchling. She just wants to explore most p the time. Very little fear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all that! If you dont mind my asking, could you recommend a breeder? :p

Ill have a look at my emails and see if I can find the member I got mine off. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prolly any captive bread python will love that enclosure. Doesnt really matter whether it is supposedly an arboreal snake breed or not. Once it is comfortable in the enclosure, most breeds will climb.

If you really want a beginners python, I would advise a spotted being a fab beginners snake, any coastal/inland python (not taipan :lol:) is all but bullet proof for beginners too :)

My point is, choose the python you desire, dont let the shape of the enclosure 'dictate' what type of python you put in it...... any will enjoy it, and climb.... arboreal or not :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back