BEER BEER BEER!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i like me boys... give me jack or jimmy anytime and i'll drink it without a second thought.. then midori and pineapple juice for the casual drink.. and yup i agree with you AntaresiaLady CSC are awesome! we usually throw another layer on top of the baily's and butterscotch schnapps.. strawberry schnapps... so i dont know if they are still CSC... hmm...

oh and pete dont forget to include port in your list... we've only got a couple of drops left ;)
Megz

jack daniels and coke, jamisons and coke and any beer. VB is always honest & coopers pale and sparkling out of the tap

My shout!

My shout! Cruise down to VIC and help me finish off my melbourne bitters... my local ran out of VB (was devastated) so had to settle for melbs... Definately not as nice as VB's! :(

Oh yeah cant forget the best drink cognac(if im not paying) and no assortment of alcohol is complete without the good old goon bag to destroy any remaining brain cells :lol:

Remember moderation is the key, never have more than 2 drinks at the same time as you could spill some if you try carrying more.

Homebrew can be good too, i have made a few good brews out of the 40 or so i made :lol: but i think those vats would make better snake enclosures :idea:

I like this thread :)

krusty said:
just coke for me not a big drinker.......

Geez Coke is one very expensive habit.................................Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, you meant Coca Cola............ :wink:

Johnny BLUE baby... neat. :mrgreen:

On a cheap week :( , JD or Dimples.

I must admit, I tried Extra Dry Platinum last weekend..... very nice indeed and at 6.5%, not bad for beer.

metho...

nah, VB on hot days...red wine for cold nights ... rum and ginger for doing a right proper job on myself

Grog, any of it. But in reality due to cost considerations I drink home brew (kegged).

i'm unsure where most of u hail from, but going by the XXXX beer that's been mentioned a few times, i'll put my bid in for the Carlton draught for all us Vic lads/sheilas! went to QLD, and had to drink tooheys (not my fav) or VB... nowhere sold Carlton at the pubs! so i went to 2nd fav.. the VB!
vodka seems to always hurt me, and bundy i seem to hurt others :evil:

long live the draught!

Vodka....Rasberry Absolut to be exact....

QF's are a fav. aswell.

Where are the absinthe drinkers?

My wife is a big Jim Beam drinker.

Myself :- Beer......... Low end is Emu Bitter, the better stuff is Corona. My favourite is Kilkenny, Guiness or Coopers Extra Stout.
Spirits...... Canadian Club or Jamiesons.
Cocktails..Margaritas

And btw........... what is it with Bundy that seems to turn SOME normal people into Agro,no-brained, drunk and punch-filled idiots? I've xeen so many people drink it and suddenly seem to be ready to punch-out the planet.

RE: And Timmy!

more beer more beer more beer more beer morrrrrreeeee beeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back