Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some rippers in there, personally I really like photo 2 but it hasnt got a vote yet! (Sorry I didnt vote for it as I am a GTP fan.. but thought it would def be up there!)

Great start to the comp though looking forward to round 2 now!

I think you mean photo 6 Steve, if you're talking about the GTP, which has 13 votes.
We've had over 100 votes now, which is a record for the comps, so thanks everyone for having your say and helping to make it a success.

Thanks again to everyone who entered such great pics into this first round.

The best will go through to the final playoff.

We're now taking entries into Round 2, so if you haven't entered a pic yet, then have a go.

Zen just a suggestion but if you don't get enough photos for 20 options in the finals maybe put the 2 best photos from each round in.

Zen, how many entries have been received to date? Going by the number of votes cast in this round, you could have 100 or more. That will probably push the final round into September.

Some truely beautiful shots of some great animals....top stuff...i really did like the close up levis licking it's eye 8)

Sorry for the delayed response guys, as I've been out & about. :)

Has round one officially ended yet or are the votes still counted until round 2 begins?
Votes are still counted until the final, SnakeWrangler.
Zen, how many entries have been received to date? Going by the number of votes cast in this round, you could have 100 or more. That will probably push the final round into September.
A total of 33 - 20 in this first round & 13 in the second round (so far).

Zen just a suggestion but if you don't get enough photos for 20 options in the finals maybe put the 2 best photos from each round in.
Thanks for the suggestion Jordo.

It looks like we have some firm favourites for the final playoff :D
The gecko is looking like taking this one out, unless the mcdowelli makes a late charge.
That GTP is a serious contender though. 8)

I'm surprised that the votes weren't more evenly spread though, as I thought the Emerald Tree Boa was very good (photo #9 ), as were several others that didn't get a vote. :?
There were so many good shots entered in this round that I found it hard to decide.

Thanks to all the photographers who entered their pics for us all to enjoy. 8) :D

Cheers zen :)

montyette said:
Voted for the Merten's as its very high on my own wish list and think its a great pic that should capture attention.

cheers Christine

Yep see the Tongue flicked back

...see the Tongue flicked back
Yeah, that's an amazing take Raptor. 8)

Snakes4me2, that mcdowelli is a rare shot indeed and deserves to be up there as a favourite IMO.
Have you ever seen a clearer image of a windpipe ? :eek:
Such a shame it died shortly after the shot was taken. :cry: RIP.
But it lives on, immortalized in the photo comp. :)

You can still enter for Round 2. Just PM me a photo.

See the initial post of this thread for rules and further details.

Cheers, zen

He is waiting on 2 more entries, come on people 2 spots left get involved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back